Judge recuses himself in disturbing Roy child abuse case
Latest News & Features
Andy Larsen | Posted Apr 26th - 1:11am
On the effort plays and resilience that pushed the Jazz on top in the fourth quarter, the Jazz's scoring options coming through when it mattered most, and the Jazz's depth beating the Clippers' stars.
Carter Williams | Posted Apr 25th - 10:41pm
Ashley Moser | Posted Apr 25th - 10:37pm
Annie Knox and Andrew Adams | Posted Apr 25th - 10:22pm
Ashley Kewish | Posted Apr 25th - 10:11pm
Sam Penrod | Posted Apr 25th - 9:37pm
Katie McKellar | Posted Apr 25th - 9:01pm
Andrew Taylor and Alan Fram, Associated Press | Posted Apr 25th - 8:42pm
Congressional negotiators on Tuesday inched toward a potential agreement on a catchall spending bill that would deny President Donald Trump's request for immediate funding to construct a wall along the Mexico border. The emerging measure would increase the defense budget and eliminate the threat of a government shutdown on Trump's 100th day in office this Saturday.
Paige Smathers, KSL.com Contributor | Posted Apr 25th - 8:31pm
Just like a baby teaches their parents how to care for them, our bodies teach us exactly how to treat them. But how do you pay attention to the cues?
Sean Moody | Posted Apr 25th - 8:05pm
Liesl Nielsen | Posted Apr 25th - 7:00pm
Carter Williams | Posted Apr 25th - 6:30pm
Pat Reavy and McKenzie Romero | Posted Apr 25th - 6:01pm
Dennis Romboy | Posted Apr 25th - 5:44pm
Chad Day and Stephen Braun, Associated Press | Posted Apr 25th - 5:33pm
President Donald Trump's former national security adviser, Michael Flynn, appeared to violate federal law when he failed to seek permission or inform the U.S. government about accepting tens of thousands of dollars from Russian organizations after a trip there in 2015, leaders of a House oversight committee said Tuesday.
Marjorie Cortez | Posted Apr 25th - 5:12pm
The Associated Press | Posted Apr 25th - 4:40pm
Authorities at Grand Canyon National Park say an Idaho man has died while on a private boating trip on the Colorado River.
Mary Dalrymple | Posted Apr 25th - 3:30pm
Summit Vista | Posted Apr 25th - 3:00pm
Knowing when to move into a retirement community can be difficult. Here is a two-part recommendation by expert retirees to help you with your decision.
- Judge recuses himself in disturbing Roy child abuse case
- The Triple Team: Jazz clutch resilience leads to Game 5 win over Clippers
- Charge dropped against man accused of secretly videotaping USU student
- Section of SR 92 closed as police investigate discovered body
- BYU's Dave Rose confirms 4 player departures, 5 additions to hoops program
- University of Utah reinstates fired Huntsman Cancer Institute CEO
- Northern Utah community comes together for teen with special needs
- Utahns record rocky flight from Costa Rica as engine fails
- Comcast to offer gigabit across Utah service area
- DABC approves newly required signage for bars, restaurants