Students involved in shooting planned after-school fight, police say
Latest News & Features
Pat Reavy | Posted Oct 26th - 5:58pm
The person or people who made a shallow grave to dump the body of a Mt. Pleasant man near the Utah County-Sanpete County border also set it on fire, investigators say.
Carter Williams | Posted Oct 26th - 5:25pm
A block in Sugar House has been evacuated after a gas leak Wednesday afternoon, fire officials said.
McKenzie Romero | Posted Oct 26th - 5:14pm
Dennis Romboy | Posted Oct 26th - 4:02pm
Ashley Moser | Posted Oct 26th - 3:34pm
McKenzie Romero | Posted Oct 26th - 3:02pm
Lacey Russell, CNN | Posted Oct 26th - 2:30pm
Technology has never been more advanced, yet children across the United States are entertaining themselves with something very old-school: partially-filled plastic water bottles.
Amanda Taylor, KSL.com Contributor | Posted Oct 26th - 2:01pm
Halloween movies get a lot of attention, and are often seen as the makers of the holiday itself. But the silver screen has plenty of great offerings to celebrate Halloween right alongside the characters you see week-to-week.
Deirdre Walsh and Manu Raju, CNN | Posted Oct 26th - 1:41pm
Top House Republicans are moving to quiet dissent over Speaker's Paul Ryan's rocky relationship with Donald Trump as some on the far right of the GOP conference are threatening to stir up trouble in leadership elections next month.
Mary Dalrymple | Posted Oct 26th - 1:15pm
How many drones does it take to replace a lightbulb? Apparently two.
The Associated Press | Posted Oct 26th - 12:44pm
The Associated Press | Posted Oct 26th - 12:11pm
KSL Local | Posted Oct 26th - 12:03pm
If you’ve had an interest in making the switch to solar, chances are you will do your research and look into multiple companies. What questions should you be asking?
Natalie Crofts, KSL.com Contributor | Posted Oct 26th - 11:29am
Only a road trip or short plane ride away, Portland, Oregon, offers a wealth of options for people looking to explore somewhere new.
Josh Furlong | Posted Oct 26th - 11:13am
Lindsey Johnson | Posted Oct 26th - 10:32am
Patrick Kinahan, KSL.com Contributor | Posted Oct 26th - 10:20am
BYU's struggles with the passing game have been a major reason the team is 4-4 instead of 6-2 or better. While the problems are not entirely Taysom Hill's fault, accuracy is not his strong suit. And experts say it probably won't get any better.
- Students involved in shooting planned after-school fight, police say
- Bottle flipping: the craze that's driving parents crazy
- Vernal mom sentenced for doing drugs while her child was allegedly raped
- Utah pilot arrested for investigation of flying under influence
- Body of overdue hunter found in Kane County at bottom of cliff
- BYU announces 5 policy changes following sexual assault investigation
- Google puts the brakes on Fiber, plans for layoffs
- Pence in Utah to rally Republicans, conservatives for Trump
- Contractor laying fiber cables strikes gas line; spurs evacuations in Sugar House
- 16-year-old shot outside Sandy middle school