Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
Latest News & Features
Mike Headrick and Tania Mashburn | Posted Jan 19th - 10:47pm
Colleen Barry, Nicole Winfield and Paolo Santalucia, Associated Press | Posted Jan 19th - 10:33pm
Rescue crews who reached the four-star mountain resort on skis found only eerie silence Thursday after a huge avalanche flattened the hotel, trapping more than 30 people inside. Two bodies were recovered, but the search for survivors was hampered by heavy snowfall and fears the buildings would collapse.
Dennis Romboy | Posted Jan 19th - 10:26pm
Tom Hays, Peter Orsi and Bradley Klapper, Associated Press | Posted Jan 19th - 10:25pm
Infamous Mexican drug kingpin Joaquin "El Chapo" Guzman, who twice escaped from maximum-security prisons in his country, was extradited at the request of the United States to face drug trafficking and other charges and arrived in New York late Thursday.
Sean Walker | Posted Jan 19th - 10:17pm
Eric Mika posted his 12th double-double of the season, and Nick Emery passed Jimmer Fredette in BYU's 99-70 rout of Pepperdine a week after a loss at San Diego.
Ben Lockhart | Posted Jan 19th - 9:45pm
Carter Williams | Posted Jan 19th - 9:20pm
Salt Lake Regional Medical Center | Posted Jan 19th - 9:02pm
Your metabolism will change as you get older, and not for the better, unfortunately. It's smart to take time now to plan for how to make the appropriate lifestyle changes to maintain a healthy weight.
Emily Fonnesbeck, KSL.com Contributor | Posted Jan 19th - 8:32pm
With so many people making goals around food and eating, it’s a good time to remind you what “normal eating” is. Normal eating is flexible, satisfying, nourishing and enjoyable.
Marc Giauque | Posted Jan 19th - 8:02pm
Alex Cabrero and Xoel Cardenas | Posted Jan 19th - 7:31pm
Jed Boal | Posted Jan 19th - 7:00pm
The Associated Press | Posted Jan 19th - 6:46pm
Western Union has agreed to pay $586 million to the U.S. government to pay back victims of fraud that the money transfer company failed to protect.
Katie McKellar | Posted Jan 19th - 6:30pm
Dennis Romboy | Posted Jan 19th - 6:10pm
Pat Reavy | Posted Jan 19th - 5:58pm
Pat Reavy | Posted Jan 19th - 5:57pm
The Associated Press | Posted Jan 19th - 5:05pm
The Associated Press | Posted Jan 19th - 4:39pm
John Clyde, KSL.com Contributor | Posted Jan 19th - 4:23pm
"Split" is the best film M. Night Shyamalan has made in a long time and should go down in history as one of his all-time best.
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Redford talks Trump, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Continuous snow takes big bite out of UDOT snow removal budget
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- Road reopened after fatal Ogden crash
- Utah Medical Association makes stance against 'medical marijuana' phrase, says it's deceptive
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders