Van owner must foot the bill after hit-and-run police chase
Latest News & Features
Stephen Ohlemacher and Jonathan Lemire, Associated Press | Posted May 26th - 9:08am
Donald Trump reached the number of delegates needed to clinch the Republican nomination for president Thursday, completing an unlikely rise that has upended the political landscape and set the stage for a bitter fall campaign.
Tracy Aviary | Posted May 26th - 9:06am
Summer is the best time for your kids to explore the wildlife of Utah, home to hundreds of species of birds. Even so, there are thousands more that the eye can behold. Here are six birds your kids would love to see this summer.
Linda Williams | Posted May 26th - 9:04am
Justin Pritchard and Martha Mendoza, Associated Press | Posted May 26th - 8:40am
not on the intruders who slip through perimeter gates or jump over fences, but on the release of information about the breaches.
Nancy Benac, Associated Press | Posted May 26th - 8:19am
President Barack Obama said Thursday that foreign leaders are "rattled" by Donald Trump and have good reason to feel that way, as he accused the presumptive Republican presidential nominee of ignorance about world affairs.
Jessica Ivins | Posted May 26th - 8:02am
A Louisiana valedictorian and star athlete was prepared to exit high school with a bang when he was chosen to speak at his graduation. When the big day came, he certainly made waves, but for an entirely unexpected reason — his facial hair.
Jessica Ivins | Posted May 26th - 7:23am
A Marine dad had just 10 days to celebrate 12 months’ worth of holidays with his little boy, and this particular mission was a big success.
Ben Lockhart | Posted May 26th - 7:01am
Jessica Ivins | Posted May 26th - 6:44am
A little boy in England admired his neighbor’s haircut so much, he begged his obliging uncle to give him a matching ’do. The only problem — the neighbor with the killer hair doesn’t actually have much of it, at least not on top.
Pat Reavy | Posted May 25th - 10:31pm
McKenzie Romero | Posted May 25th - 10:29pm
Andrew Adams | Posted May 25th - 10:28pm
Charles Riley, CNN | Posted May 25th - 8:56pm
The head of the network that connects the world's banks has issued a warning: Hackers will strike again, and they could bring down a bank.
Marcia Dunn, Associated Press | Posted May 25th - 8:23pm
NASA's yearlong spaceman still is nursing sore feet, stiff legs and fatigue, even after nearly three months back on Earth.
Ashley Kewish | Posted May 25th - 7:52pm
Arianne Brown, KSL.com Contributor | Posted May 25th - 7:24pm
Morgan Jacobsen | Posted May 25th - 7:03pm
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Van owner must foot the bill after hit-and-run police chase
- Valedictorian, Student of the Year banned from graduation over beard
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Utah woman says IRS scam call was accompanied by follow vehicle resembling police car
- Man traveling with family hit, killed by car on I-15 identified
- Final missionary wounded at Brussels airport returns home
- Trump reaches the magic number to clinch nomination
- Boy requests haircut to match balding neighbor
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class