PHOTOS: Heavy rainfall causes flooding in much of Davis County
Latest News & Features
The Associated Press | Posted Aug 3rd - 10:28pm
A young man and a girl were killed and at least 22 people were injured Monday when a severe storm blew down a circus tent in northern New Hampshire, officials said.
Celeste Tholen Rosenlof | Posted Aug 3rd - 10:26pm
Jed Boal | Posted Aug 3rd - 10:25pm
Megan Marsden Christensen | Posted Aug 3rd - 9:55pm
Celeste Tholen Rosenlof and Ben Lockhart | Posted Aug 3rd - 9:36pm
Faith Heaton Jolley | Posted Aug 3rd - 9:03pm
Megan Marsden Christensen | Posted Aug 3rd - 8:49pm
Pat Reavy | Posted Aug 3rd - 8:23pm
Katie McKellar | Posted Aug 3rd - 8:01pm
Lindsey Tanner, Associated Press | Posted Aug 3rd - 7:40pm
Parents of picky eaters take heart: New research suggests the problem is rarely worth fretting over, although in a small portion of kids it may signal emotional troubles that should be checked out.
Amy Joi O'Donoghue | Posted Aug 3rd - 7:09pm
Josh Furlong | Posted Aug 3rd - 6:50pm
Professional cyclist Tom Danielson has been removed from the Tour of Utah competition as a result of an "adverse" test by the United States Anti-Doping Agency.
Jasen Lee | Posted Aug 3rd - 6:41pm
Amy Joi O'Donoghue | Posted Aug 3rd - 6:34pm
Sadie Gurman, Associated Press | Posted Aug 3rd - 4:50pm
Jurors on Monday moved one step closer toward sentencing James Holmes to death for his Colorado movie theater attack, taking less than three hours to reject arguments that the former neuroscience student's mental illness means he should not die.
Andy Larsen | Posted Aug 3rd - 4:46pm
For the 18th straight year, BYU has been named as the top "stone-cold sober" school by The Princeton Review, based on a survey of 136,000 students at 380 colleges.
Eliott C. McLaughlin CNN | Posted Aug 3rd - 3:38pm
They're young competitors with, doubtless, a common goal -- to make it to the National Baseball Congress World Series championship -- but this weekend, everyone, even their opponents, were rooting for the Liberal Bee Jays.
Amanda Taylor, KSL.com Contributor | Posted Aug 3rd - 2:42pm
- PHOTOS: Heavy rainfall causes flooding in much of Davis County
- Truckers implore motorists to turn on headlights in rainy conditions
- Reigning Tour of Utah champ fails doping test, suspended
- Florida man catches 412-pound grouper on paddle board
- North Ogden man arrested in child rape investigation
- Salt Lake police looking for Zions Bank robber
- City workers demolish 'meth house' with plans to rebuild
- Afghan Taliban denounce 'propaganda' against their movement
- Andy Reid talks Alex Smith, Taysom Hill and BYU football
- Man arrested in connection with Taylorsville apartment fire
▼ DJIA 17598.20 -91.66
▼ Nasdaq 5115.38 -12.90
▼ S&P 500 2098.04 -5.80