Friends, family remember sister missionary killed in Pennsylvania
Latest News & Features
Nate Eaton and Nate Sunderland, EastIdahoNews | Posted Feb 10th - 6:35pm
A train derailment in Idaho left some 31 rail cars off track Wednesday morning. The cars were loaded with soda ash, which spilled along the crash site.
Katie McKellar | Posted Feb 10th - 6:30pm
Wendy Leonard | Posted Feb 10th - 6:27pm
Pat Reavy | Posted Feb 10th - 6:22pm
Juliet Linderman, Associated Press | Posted Feb 10th - 6:11pm
A gunman fatally shot a sheriff's deputy inside a crowded restaurant at lunchtime Wednesday and killed another deputy in a shootout nearby, authorities and witnesses said.
Terry Tang, Associated Press | Posted Feb 10th - 5:31pm
Caleb Jones, Associated Press | Posted Feb 10th - 5:10pm
Legendary surfer Eddie Aikau would have gone out. But Wednesday's surf in Hawaii didn't stack up to his namesake competition's big-wave standards, and the event was called off hours before it was supposed to happen.
Lindsay Whitehurst, Associated Press | Posted Feb 10th - 4:35pm
Jill Colvin, Associated Press | Posted Feb 10th - 3:20pm
Carly Fiorina and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie dropped out of the Republican nomination for president on Wednesday, a day after disappointing finishes in New Hampshire's primary.
McKenzie Romero | Posted Feb 10th - 3:02pm
Tom Krisher and Justin Pritchard, Associated Press | Posted Feb 10th - 1:41pm
Computers that control cars of the future can be considered drivers just like humans, the federal government's highway safety agency has found.
Angie H. Treasure | Posted Feb 10th - 12:47pm
What ever happened to predictability? As it turns out, it gets rebooted on the world's largest streaming site.
The Associated Press | Posted Feb 10th - 12:40pm
Faith Heaton Jolley | Posted Feb 10th - 12:30pm
Megan Marsden Christensen | Posted Feb 10th - 12:14pm
Jay Evensen | Posted Feb 10th - 12:14pm
Those who think we have progressed since the 1950s, when even the mention of sexual intimacy in public would generate uncomfortable giggles, are wrong. The difference today is that the giggles have turned into snorts and dismissive laughter.
The Associated Press | Posted Feb 10th - 11:47am
- With more parents choosing not to vaccinate, Utah on brink of losing 'herd immunity'
- 2 deputies, suspect dead in suburban shopping area gunfire
- Have You Seen This? Toddler confused by dad's twin
- Friends, family remember sister missionary killed in Pennsylvania
- New video of 'Yeti' at ski resort sparks Internet debate
- IRS raids S.L. County properties with possible polygamist ties
- Train wreck spills tons of soda ash in Idaho
- Parents' guide: How 'Deadpool' earned its R rating
- LDS missionary from Kaysville killed in Pennsylvania crash
- Debate on tax on tampons arrives in Utah