Couple tried to hide newborn's addiction by giving her drugs, police say
Latest News & Features
KSL.com | Posted Jul 21st - 5:49pm
The Associated Press | Posted Jul 21st - 5:41pm
The Associated Press | Posted Jul 21st - 5:19pm
Katie McKellar | Posted Jul 21st - 4:53pm
Pat Reavy | Posted Jul 21st - 4:50pm
Ken Thomas and Jill Colvin, Associated Press | Posted Jul 21st - 4:17pm
Associated Press | Posted Jul 21st - 4:16pm
Dave Cawley | Posted Jul 21st - 3:43pm
David Clyde, KSL.com Contributor | Posted Jul 21st - 3:26pm
There are some movies for which the traditional movie ratings don't apply. "Dunkirk" is a beautiful and intense war movie that shifts graphic content from a visual experience to an emotional experience.
Robert J. DeBry and Associates | Posted Jul 21st - 3:00pm
Accepting help from a stranger can be circumstantial. Here are some things to consider.
Matthew Lee and Josh Lederman, Associated Press | Posted Jul 21st - 2:41pm
American citizens will be barred by the U.S. from traveling to North Korea beginning next month following a prohibition on using U.S. passports to enter the country, the State Department said Friday.
Pat Reavy | Posted Jul 21st - 2:14pm
Lisa Riley Roche | Posted Jul 21st - 1:54pm
John Clyde, KSL.com Contributor | Posted Jul 21st - 1:18pm
This guy dived 131 feet deep on one breath of air. This may be the most anxiety producing thing you seen all week.
Parker Atkinson, Deseret News | Posted Jul 21st - 12:12pm
The growth and popularity of the dark web has created an online haven for drugs, allowing users, manufacturers and sellers to create and popularize novel new substances. But despite the challenges involved, law enforcement continues to fight back.
Emily Fonnesbeck, KSL.com Contributor | Posted Jul 21st - 12:07pm
Nutrition can feel very overwhelming and confusing, and health concerns only make it more so. It's easy to either throw your hands up or go on a diet. Here are four tips to help you honor your health without it feeling obsessive or preoccupying.
Carter Williams, KSL.com | Posted Jul 21st - 11:31am
The Dodgers organist pays tribute to Chester Bennington who died Thursday. Also, a fan misses two shots at a foul ball and Sergio Garcia loses a battle with a bush.
Arianne Brown, KSL.com Contributor | Posted Jul 21st - 11:06am
Andy Larsen, KSL.com | Posted Jul 21st - 10:52am
Joe Ingles told an Australian paper that he wants to use some of his new $52 million contract to help underprivileged families in Utah. In other news, Jazz players are participating in basketball camps and charity games around the globe.
- Couple tried to hide newborn's addiction by giving her drugs, police say
- '2 angels' save BYU basketball alum from near-fatal wasp attack in Hawaii
- 1 dead, 1 injured following Spanish Fork confrontation
- Idaho resident catches record-breaking 57-pound trout in Utah
- Man spends years standing on street, waving at West Valley drivers
- Parents Guide: 'Dunkirk' is PG-13 but not for the reasons you would expect
- Spicer abruptly resigns; Big shakeup for Trump press shop
- Teens in shootout may be tied to crime spree, police say
- Hologram chess game from 'Star Wars' could be reality, thanks to discovery by U. team
- Colorado contributes $1.7 million to lure Outdoor Retailer to Denver