12/12/2013 7:00pmBattle-fatigued and suddenly bipartisan, the House voted Thursday night to ease across-the-board federal spending cuts and head off future government shutdowns, acting after Speaker John Boehner unleashed a stinging attack on tea party-aligned conservative groups campaigning for the measure's defeat.
Browse by Day Archive
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time
- 25-year-old man killed in crash on SR-191
- Toddler dies in Spokane fire, his dog huddled at his side
- Tour bus slams into truck on slowed-down highway, killing 13
- Deadlines, rules and requirements: What Utah voters need to know for the 2016 election
- Namaste: Women defend wearing yoga pants in peaceful parade
- Climber hospitalized after surviving 20-foot fall
- Average gasoline price down 4 cents to $2.25 a gallon
- Deer hunting season officially underway in Utah