12/07/2013 5:07pmAs the Utah House committee looking into now former Attorney General John Swallow started wrapping up its work, investigators discovered another missing electronic data device this past week. Additionally, the committee voted unanimously to share all their findings with the public.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- Washington Post: Kushner proposed secret communication channel with Kremlin
- Judge won't drop murder charge for 2 teens accused in officer's death
- State refuses to pay Swallow's $1.5M legal bill
- Good water year spells challenges, fun for reservoir managers
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- Some Canyons School District kindergartners spending more time in the classroom
- What parents should know about 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales'