12/07/2013 5:07pmAs the Utah House committee looking into now former Attorney General John Swallow started wrapping up its work, investigators discovered another missing electronic data device this past week. Additionally, the committee voted unanimously to share all their findings with the public.
Browse by Day Archive
- Kearns woman recounts bizarre kidnapping incident
- Layton woman warns of fireworks danger after nearly losing an eye
- Orlando dispatcher: 'My caller is no longer responding'
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- LIVE: Utah primary election results
- Man missing under 'very suspicious' circumstances in southern Utah, police say
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- 71% of Americans believe economy is 'rigged'
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory over Jonathan Johnson 'stunning'
- US gives Iraq $2.7B credit to buy military equipment