12/02/2013 8:58pmPresident Barack Obama's new and improved health care website faces yet another test in just a couple of weeks, its biggest yet. If HealthCare.gov becomes overwhelmed by an expected year-end crunch, many Americans will be left facing a break in their insurance coverage.
Browse by Day Archive
- Body of overdue hiker found in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Detectives hope video will help capture man wanted in car wash killing
- Driver killed in Spanish Fork Canyon crash
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Queensland ride malfunction
- LDS church re-launches 'Mormon and gay' website
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Woman convicted in husband's death hangs herself in prison
- Can BYU football become cool?
- Man swings hatchet after being told he was too drunk to get on bus, police say
- Have You Seen This? Hurricane windsurfing