10/19/2013 10:03amBoth Republicans and Democrats in the state Senate declined to bring Gov. Gary Herbert's pick for a 2nd District judgeship to the floor for a vote, citing a lack of support for the nominee.
Browse by Day Archive
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- Body of man accused of shooting estranged wife found
- Wolverine caught on remote camera in west-central Idaho
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Police: Man sought in Layton carjacking attempted to hit 4 officers with stolen vehicle
- Woman, 108, remains in assisted living home — thanks to 800 donors
- Renovation begins at hotel in Yellowstone National Park
- 47-point buck from Tennessee likely a new world record
- Woman hospitalized in serious condition after hitting tree at Brighton
- Meet Arson, Utah's first 'firehouse therapy dog'