09/28/2013 10:37pmLocked in a deepening struggle with President Barack Obama, the Republican-controlled House approved legislation early Sunday imposing a one-year delay in key parts of the nation's health care law and repealing a tax on medical devices as the price for avoiding a partial government shutdown in a few days' time.
Browse by Day Archive
- Game Center: BYU at West Virginia
- Target gets rid of kid-sized 'demon mini carts' after backlash
- 3-month-old dies from injuries sustained in Providence crash
- Lehi football team, community rally around senior with leukemia
- Sixth-grader brings pot brownies to school, students get sick
- Say hello to Snap Inc.
- Payson woman sentenced to prison for sexually abusing boys in youth home
- Washington mall shooting: Manhunt underway after gunman kills 5
- Mother, 2 children held in home against their will by West Jordan man
- Family recounts heartbreaking experience of losing home in tornado