09/28/2013 10:37pmLocked in a deepening struggle with President Barack Obama, the Republican-controlled House approved legislation early Sunday imposing a one-year delay in key parts of the nation's health care law and repealing a tax on medical devices as the price for avoiding a partial government shutdown in a few days' time.
Browse by Day Archive
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600,000 attendance
- Feud between 2 Salt Lake police officers sparks civil lawsuit
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- Teen asks for doughnuts, gets over $180K in online donations
- Census shows Utah is young, growing more diverse
- In Weber State's Joel Bolomboy, the Utah Jazz got their man
- 'The Shallows' may be the biggest surprise of the summer