09/28/2013 10:37pmLocked in a deepening struggle with President Barack Obama, the Republican-controlled House approved legislation early Sunday imposing a one-year delay in key parts of the nation's health care law and repealing a tax on medical devices as the price for avoiding a partial government shutdown in a few days' time.
Browse by Day Archive
- Oxygen therapy brings 'remarkable' turnaround for toddler who fell in pool
- Man arrested for murder in connection to decomposing body
- Man accused of violent rampage, attacking former boss sentenced to prison
- No dye: Cancer patients' gray hair darkened on immune drugs
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Regents add 5 new degrees to USU and Dixie
- Teen known for visiting national parks stops in Utah
- Trump: USS Ford is '100,000-ton message to the world'
- Actor John Heard, of 'Home Alone' movies, dies at 71
- Video: Toddler riders invade SLC for Strider Cup World Championships