09/28/2013 10:37pmLocked in a deepening struggle with President Barack Obama, the Republican-controlled House approved legislation early Sunday imposing a one-year delay in key parts of the nation's health care law and repealing a tax on medical devices as the price for avoiding a partial government shutdown in a few days' time.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Arizona man rescued after being trapped in car for 3 days
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Bundy hires former Utah state representative as new lawyer in wildlife refuge case
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- The 15 fastest cars you can buy