09/28/2013 10:37pmLocked in a deepening struggle with President Barack Obama, the Republican-controlled House approved legislation early Sunday imposing a one-year delay in key parts of the nation's health care law and repealing a tax on medical devices as the price for avoiding a partial government shutdown in a few days' time.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: No survivors after plane carrying Sandy LDS bishop, 2 children crashes
- Facing 'ultimatum' in Outdoor Retailer call, Herbert said state and trade show must 'part ways'
- Missing toddler's father says he would never hurt his son after accusations from ex-girlfriend
- 1 dead, I-15 northbound reopens after accidents near Provo
- West Jordan man charged after investigators find child pornography
- Video shows warden shoot antlers of entangled bucks to free them
- Authorities want help solving case after cat shot multiple times
- UPS to build new, expanded distribution center in Salt Lake City
- Have You Seen This? Sarcastic PSA from trooper is wake-up call we need
- 2 suspected in bank robbery captured in West Valley City following multiagency chase