08/27/2013 8:29pmThe Obama administration tried to bolster its case Tuesday for possible military action against Syria within days, with intelligence agencies preparing to release intercepted communications aimed at proving Bashar Assad perpetrated a large-scale chemical weapons attack on civilians. "There's no doubt who is responsible for this heinous use of chemical weapons in Syria: the Syrian regime," Vice President Joe Biden said.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 arrested, 2 still at large in theft of 800-pound statue
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old
- Childhood friends reunited after discovering 1 of them is homeless
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- Mormon church president, Thomas S. Monson, to no longer attend regular meetings
- Missing Bountiful girl found safe
- Police recover stolen 800-pound statue of Joseph Smith, Brigham Young
- Airlines have rules about taking photos, video on planes
- A gunshot and a child dies: Should anyone be punished?
- Hogle Zoo welcoming 2 new polar bears this fall