08/20/2013 5:03pmUtah GOP Chairman James Evans is pushing hard for Salt Lake City to try again to host the Republican National Convention, this time in 2016, despite concerns about the $40 million price tag raised by another party official.
Browse by Day Archive
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Elderly man injured after car collides with semitruck in Ogden
- Some women-only screenings planned for 'Wonder Woman'
- Have You Seen This? Hysterical man sets new Plinko record
- Police searching for man who has repeatedly fled from officers
- Parents of toddler shot in Utah among those unpunished
- Police: Suspect in Portland stabbings ranted about Muslims
- Liberty Park fountain won’t open due to health concerns
- Likely lottery prospect Donovan Mitchell complimentary of Jazz at workout
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'