08/01/2013 5:19pmDefying the United States, Russia granted Edward Snowden temporary asylum on Thursday, allowing the National Security Agency leaker to slip out of the Moscow airport where he has been holed up for weeks in hopes of evading espionage charges back home.
Browse by Day Archive
- Idaho family sues city after paramedics severely burn newborn baby
- Judge orders life sentences in kidnapping of mom, 4 daughters
- Posting a ballot selfie? Better check your state laws first
- Parent punches student in the stomach in a school hallway, then just walks away
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Bountiful family asks for help finding stolen camping trailer
- Search suspended for missing daughter of one of Utah's 'Piano Guys'
- Man charged with 2 Magna killings from 2015
- Those polls are 'phony,' Trump insists; 'we are winning'
- Mom holds separated twin for first time