07/04/2013 7:33amDelaying until 2015 the implementation of the Affordable Care Act's mandate that large employers offer health insurance to employees or face penalties offers employers "time to do it right," advocates say. Critics say it indicates ACA is unworkable.
Browse by Day Archive
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- Customer called 'fatty' on receipt, restaurant owner reacts
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' expected to draw 600K spectators
- Woman surrenders after SWAT standoff in Roy; home catches on fire
- Meet the latest police tool, Utah's first 'porn dog'
- After ad, dad interviews potential wives for 48-year-old son from SLC
- Surveillance video captures daylight theft at Provo towing company
- Why everyone is cracking down on Airbnb
- Park City headphone company Skullcandy purchased for $177M
- Inmate escapes custody after dentist appointment