04/20/2013 11:37amThe Utah Legislature failed to get the required two-thirds majority vote to hold a special override session for HB76.
Browse by Day Archive
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- Police identify boy who died in Ogden fire
- Have You Seen This? How to outrun a python
- Is Donald Trump hurting himself?
- 1-year-old Riverton boy left in car for hours, expected to survive
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Is gluten making you sick?
- Court upholds reach of US gun ban for domestic violence
- Amid crisis, Rio gov. warns Olympics could be 'big failure'
- Brexit's broken promises: Health care, immigration and the economy