04/03/2013 10:09amThe FBI has investigated some pretty wacky stuff from time to time, from incredible claims about UFOs to extra-sensory perception. The agency's most read document is about three flying saucers that supposedly crashed in New Mexico.
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 hospitalized in critical condition after 8-vehicle crash
- Trump to name Exxon Mobil CEO as secretary of state, NBC News reports
- Police: Couple stabbed after stopping to help teen in Orem
- West Valley man's Christmas lights spectacular featured in national commercial
- 2 dead, 1 injured in South Ogden shooting
- Crowds pay tribute to 3-year-old who died in home accident
- EPA rejects $20.4 million in requests for mine spill costs
- Have You Seen This? Kids taste 100 years of Christmas desserts
- Video shows bull elk battle in a snowstorm
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'