03/24/2013 3:22pmThe U.S. Interior Department announced its long-awaited decision Friday on how much federal public lands in Utah, Wyoming and Colorado will be potentially available to oil shale development projects and the pursuit of tar sands leasing.
Browse by Day Archive
- Missing man's body found at Pineview Reservoir, officials say
- Have You Seen This? Tesla Model S drives sleeping owner through traffic
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Babies behind bars: Should moms do time with their newborns?
- Runnin’ Utes schedule future series with Butler, Xavier and BYU
- The U.S. is still using floppy disks to run its nuclear program
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Van owner must foot the bill after hit-and-run police chase
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class