02/15/2013 10:20pmLawmakers made a call for ethics reform Friday on Utah's Capitol Hill. While such proposals have failed in the past, recent accusations against the attorney general have created a more receptive audience this year.
Browse by Day Archive
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Utah Medical Association makes stance against 'medical marijuana' phrase, says it's deceptive
- Italy crews work through night after avalanche hits hotel
- Redford talks Trump, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Mexican drug lord El Chapo lands in New York to face charges
- Continuous snow takes big bite out of UDOT snow removal budget
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Inmate charged with murder of cellmate, who was serving time for teen's rape, death