01/18/2013 9:48pmA man was photographed at a Utah JCPenney store Wednesday openly carrying an semi-automatic rifle over his shoulder. While not illegal in the state of Utah, many shoppers were concerned about the situation, whether legal or not. Here are four things you should know about carrying a firearm in the state of Utah.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man dies after hitting a tree while skiing at Brighton Resort
- Drivers express concern over damaged section of I-15
- Utah State wants lawsuit over frat party assault dismissed
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Officials: FBI arrests widow of Orlando nightclub shooter
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- These 8 men are richer than 3.6 billion people combined
- Utah barrel racer overcomes paralysis to earn pro card
- ICE detainees moved out of state after Utah County Jail terminates contract
- Former players recall 1996 BYU football season: was it the best ever?