01/01/2013 11:05pmPast its own New Year's deadline, a weary Congress sent President Barack Obama legislation to avoid a national "fiscal cliff" of middle class tax increases and spending cuts late Tuesday night in the culmination of a struggle that strained America's divided government to the limit.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man fatally shot by police in Ogden parking garage
- Man dies after semitruck rolls near Tremonton
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Thousands flee, freeway shut down in flooding near San Francisco
- Cache County girl found in canal was shot in head, police say
- 3 killed after pickup truck rolls on I-70 near Green River
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?
- Man dead in Roy officer-involved shooting, police confirm
- Father and son die after their vehicles collide in Alabama
- NASA in Tooele County? Lawmakers encourage new testing facility