09/22/2013 9:09amA closer look at a plan to raise money for schools by eliminating the family child tax exemption. Plus, we will discuss Lt. Gov. Bell stepping down from office and the expansion of the 80 mph zone.
Browse by Day Archive
- Hearing set for Utah teen charged with murder in fatal crash
- 3 in Utah faces Nevada poaching-related charges
- Controversy swirls around first baby with DNA from 3 people
- Family of man who hanged himself in jail sues Beaver County
- STD rates reach record high in United States
- When microphone fails during national anthems, fans come to rescue
- Poll: Evan McMullin leads Trump in battleground Utah
- Viral video shows bugling elk approach shoppers in Colorado
- Battle of Blue: is BYU-Boise State a rivalry?
- Have You Seen This? Bountiful man carves jack-o-lantern Harambe in less than 30 seconds