07/14/2013 9:00amIn this Sunday Edition, a closer look at the economic and personal impact of furloughs at Hill Air Force Base. Plus, examining Utah's transportation needs for the future. Also, Doug Wright weighs in on the decision to delay a key component of the Affordable Care Act.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man dies after shooting, rollover in SLC
- Lost Boy survived Sudanese civil war but died alone on streets of Salt Lake City
- San Diego Border Patrol seizes $3 million
- 'SOS' in sand leads to rescue of 2 people stranded on island
- Several wildfires burning across Utah
- Italy earthquake: Amid the rubble, a couple says 'I do'
- Petapalooza connects families with new best friends
- Utahns to help Tesla celebrate 2 billion electric miles driven
- Sheriff's Mounted Posse keeps western traditions alive in Weber County
- Utah militia leader's case slowed as lawyer eyes recordings