07/14/2013 9:00amIn this Sunday Edition, a closer look at the economic and personal impact of furloughs at Hill Air Force Base. Plus, examining Utah's transportation needs for the future. Also, Doug Wright weighs in on the decision to delay a key component of the Affordable Care Act.
Browse by Day Archive
- Charges: Woman tried to have ex-husband killed for custody of kids, insurance money
- 2nd teen ordered to stand trial in shooting of 14-year-old Deserae Turner
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Knicks
- State may not seek death penalty against man accused of raping, killing 6-year-old girl
- Utah gun rights group takes aim at .05 DUI law
- SL City joins brief supporting suit against Trump order on immigration enforcement
- A year later, 3 missionaries reflect on surviving Brussels attack