03/17/2013 9:00amA review the 2013 Legislative Session with leaders from both parties. Plus, a family who recently adopted children from Haiti explains why the process was difficult, and Doug Wright offers his opinion on the anti-discrimination bill.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz 98-93 Game 6 loss to Clippers
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Orem home turned into realistic crime scene for UVU forensic science students
- Authorities: Body found in Grand Canyon believed to be missing 14-year-old
- Marcus Williams selected No. 42 by Saints in 2nd round
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates