03/17/2013 9:00amA review the 2013 Legislative Session with leaders from both parties. Plus, a family who recently adopted children from Haiti explains why the process was difficult, and Doug Wright offers his opinion on the anti-discrimination bill.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 4 arrested in Salt Lake drug deal gone bad, police say
- Woman sent to prison in DUI death at Wal-Mart parking lot
- Weiner's wife is leaving him amid a new sexting scandal
- Apartment complex warns residents about clown trying to lure kids into woods
- Fitbit unveils 2 new fitness trackers — including 1 you can take in the pool
- Explore historic mining town on local hike
- Man proposes to girlfriend using time capsule they'd buried 5 years earlier
- Utah County Jail receives high rating, positive feedback on Google reviews
- Police detain man dressed as Zorro just before airport panic
- Utah family competes on Season 7 of 'The Great Food Truck Race'