03/10/2013 9:00amWe'll take a closer look at serious crime not often talked about in Utah: child sex trafficking. Plus will discuss a bill that would create a board to oversee the possible relocation of the prison. And Doug Wright weighs in on a bill that would ban people from smoking in a car when a child is a passenger.
Browse by Day Archive
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- Man arrested for allegedly filming young girls in Harrisville thrift store
- Armed Forces insignias against dress code in Jordan School District?
- Mother dies after rescuing 2-year-old son from Lake Powell
- Mom who drowned while holding son 6th Glen Canyon fatality in 2016
- West Jordan councilman pleads not guilty to leaving scene of accident
- Nickelodeon series filming episode in Eagle Mountain
- 2 men arrested in alleged kidnapping, assault of 17-year-old boys
- Boy, 5, uses allowance to buy lunch for police
- Have You Seen This? 3-year-old YouTube star releases latest Disney rendition