03/10/2013 9:00amWe'll take a closer look at serious crime not often talked about in Utah: child sex trafficking. Plus will discuss a bill that would create a board to oversee the possible relocation of the prison. And Doug Wright weighs in on a bill that would ban people from smoking in a car when a child is a passenger.
Browse by Day Archive
- Target gets rid of kid-sized 'demon mini carts' after backlash
- Game Center: BYU at West Virginia
- 3-month-old dies from injuries sustained in Providence crash
- Sixth-grader brings pot brownies to school, students get sick
- Say hello to Snap Inc.
- Washington mall shooting: Manhunt underway after gunman kills 5
- Payson woman sentenced to prison for sexually abusing boys in youth home
- Family recounts heartbreaking experience of losing home in tornado
- Mother, 2 children held in home against their will by West Jordan man
- Federal aid didn't come in time to save Wellington homes from 2nd flood