01/13/2013 9:00amWe'll take a closer look at the practice of creating empty bills and adding the language later. Plus, Utah's health insurance exchange. And finally, Doug Wright offers his opinion on why taking a few extra steps every day could do us all some good.
Browse by Day Archive
- Charges: Woman tried to have ex-husband killed for custody of kids, insurance money
- New ad campaign takes aim at rescinding Bears Ears National Monument
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- 2nd teen ordered to stand trial in shooting of 14-year-old Deserae Turner
- HOA in Daybreak files lawsuit against homebuilders
- Utah gun rights group takes aim at .05 DUI law
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Knicks
- 5 dead in vehicle, knife attack at British parliament