01/13/2013 9:00amWe'll take a closer look at the practice of creating empty bills and adding the language later. Plus, Utah's health insurance exchange. And finally, Doug Wright offers his opinion on why taking a few extra steps every day could do us all some good.
Browse by Day Archive
- Boy dies, woman in critically injured in Ogden fire
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- The 10 fastest rising baby names
- Kenny Chesney calls cop to apologize for saying he had died
- Census shows Utah is young, growing more diverse
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600K attendance
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- Judge to decide in 3 months whether uncle, niece will face murder trial
- 11 million Americans spend half their income on rent