07/14/2014 10:08pmThe practice of "curbstoning" is hotter than ever in Utah. It's when a seller quickly flips cars for a profit illegally, but what the buyer doesn't know is that the car often comes with a big list of undisclosed problems.
Browse by Day Archive
- Kearns woman recounts bizarre kidnapping incident
- Layton woman warns of fireworks danger after nearly losing an eye
- Man missing under 'very suspicious' circumstances in southern Utah, police say
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 55 in July
- LIVE: Utah primary election results
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory over Jonathan Johnson 'stunning'
- 71% of Americans believe economy is 'rigged'
- Police: Man suffers life-threatening injuries in random attack at Salt Lake hotel
- Woman who hit Layton High teen in crosswalk sentenced to home confinement