07/14/2014 10:08pmThe practice of "curbstoning" is hotter than ever in Utah. It's when a seller quickly flips cars for a profit illegally, but what the buyer doesn't know is that the car often comes with a big list of undisclosed problems.
Browse by Day Archive
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Man accused of violent rampage, attacking former boss sentenced to prison
- Trump: USS Ford is '100,000-ton message to the world'
- Crews battling 1,800-acre wildfire in Box Elder County
- Man arrested for murder in connection to decomposing body
- Mexico murders up with deadliest month in at least 20 years
- Actor John Heard, of 'Home Alone' movies, dies at 71
- Beloved Richfield DJ celebrates 100th birthday
- Herriman house a total loss after two-alarm fire
- Idaho resident catches record-breaking 57-pound trout in Utah