07/14/2014 10:08pmThe practice of "curbstoning" is hotter than ever in Utah. It's when a seller quickly flips cars for a profit illegally, but what the buyer doesn't know is that the car often comes with a big list of undisclosed problems.
Browse by Day Archive
- APNewsBreak: Source says Flynn to invoke 5th Amendment
- 2-year-old boy drowns in Blacksmith Fork Canyon
- Have You Seen This? Real life cyclops goat
- Park City becomes 1st Utah city to ban plastic bags
- Graduates walk out on Pence at Notre Dame commencement
- Huntsman Corp., Swiss company agree to $20B merger
- 97-year-old Utah woman sends grandsons in WWII bomber to remember her late husband
- Coach Kim: Sticky marriages — 4 ways to unstick your relationship
- Texas set to pass transgender bathroom law for schools
- Cottonwood Heights police searching for armed 'serial robber'