12/09/2013 10:58pmOn Nov. 18 dozens of children at a San Juan County elementary school became sickened by carbon monoxide poisoning. The school didn't have CO detectors. As KSL Investigators found out, the problem reaches hundreds of schools statewide.
The station representative who can assist a person with disabilities with issues related to the content of the public files is Mike Dowdle, available during regular office hours at email@example.com and (801) 575-5555.
© 2014 KSL.com | KSL Broadcasting Salt Lake City UT | Site hosted & managed by Deseret Digital Media - a Deseret Media Company v06