01/21/2013 11:49amIt has the makings of a science fiction movie: Zap someone's brain with mild jolts of electricity to try to stave off the creeping memory loss of Alzheimer's disease.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police say jail restrictions wreaking havoc in Salt Lake County
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- 10-year-old Utah gymnast wins 'Gymnast of the Year'
- Arizona truck driver killed when crude oil catches fire, shutting down I-80
- Multiple car crashes temporarily shut down part of northbound I-15
- Study: Global warming shrinking Colorado River
- Dash cam video shows head-on crash involving allegedly distracted driver, deputy
- A better understanding of depression
- Dakota Access oil pipeline camp cleared of protesters
- State of emergency declared in Garland due to flooding