03/12/2014 11:23amA new study finds couples are growing more comfortable sharing passwords to their online accounts with each other — everything from Netflix to Facebook and email. Some experts say that level of sharing actually can help a relationship.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1-year-old Riverton boy left in car for hours, expected to survive
- Is gluten making you sick?
- Brexit's broken promises: Health care, immigration and the economy
- Court upholds reach of US gun ban for domestic violence
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Rio governor warns Olympics could be 'big failure'
- Supreme Court strikes down Texas restrictions on abortions
- Hall of Fame basketball star's career goes to Olympic heights from Taylorsville roots
- States with the safest drivers
- Stop letting people mistreat you