Who is Ascent?
• General Contractor and builder of commercial buildings—offices, schools, warehouses, manufacturing facilities, condominiums, libraries, police stations, fire stations, apartments, medical facilities, and convention centers
• Established in 2000 with exponential growth each year
• 2004 and 2005 named to Entrepreneur Magazine’s Fastest Growing Companies in America
• Most experienced commercial builder in the State of Utah for LEED-certified buildings
Who has Ascent Served?
GE/OEC Medical Systems, Dannon Yogurt, L-3 Communications, Watson Labs, Tanner Clinic, Schwan’s Food Company, ATI, Discover, Weber State University, Davis County, Fabulous Freddies, Lifeline Residential, Salt Lake County, Tooele County, BLM, Job Corps, Conestoga and many others.
What Makes Ascent Different?
• Strong Mission—our mission drives everything we do. Our President, Brad Knowlton often says, “We don’t care to be the biggest, we just want to be the best.” We build buildings but more importantly, we build relationships. Most of our business is from referrals or with former customers.
• Customer Service—we have a passion for unparalleled service and a desire to make every project successful.
• Single Source Contractor—we offer full-service design/build, construction and financing services.
• Solution Provider—when there are construction challenges, we are responsive in bringing the right solutions.
• Focus on Value—we provide great people, great construction services and a great building experience.
Where Can I go for More Information?
Call Bob Murri, Dir. of Marketing, 299-1711, or see our website at www.ascentconstruction.com
Other Services: HVAC, Concrete, Excavation & Grading, Drywall & Insulation, Electric, Framing & Carpentry, Flooring, Landscaping, Masonry, Painting, Plumbing, Roofing, Siding & Stucco, Architecture, Drafting & Design, Windows & Glass
Fax: (801) 299-0663
License Information: 3084302-5501
Sorry, no photos are available.
The station representative who can assist a person with disabilities with issues related to the content of the public files is Mike Dowdle, available during regular office hours at email@example.com and (801) 575-5555.