I am a Handyman with over 30 years of experience. Serving all of the Wasatch Front Areas.
My objective is to Provide lasting, timely, and affordable solutions to your maintenance and repair needs.
• Honest and forthright in all dealings
* Experience in Commercial and Residential Buildings
• Vast understanding of general and specific building practices and applications
• Carpentry, ruff and finish
• Drywall installation and repair
• Cement and flooring
• Remodeling and finish work
• Mud, tape, texture, and paint
• Arborist (previously licensed)
• Electrical and plumbing (light)
• Sprinkler design, installation, and repair
• Snow removal
Feel free to call me with any quesitons 435 590 7229
Other Services: Drywall & Insulation, Flooring, Painting, Other
The station representative who can assist a person with disabilities with issues related to the content of the public files is Mike Dowdle, available during regular office hours at firstname.lastname@example.org and (801) 575-5555.