My Holiday Break, LLC
Good till they're gone!
Value $450 | Discount 72%
You will enjoy the best of everything San Diego has to offer with accommodations at Pala Mesa Golf resort or another of our Preferred Partner Hotels. This vacation package includes a single guest room suitable for two adults and up to two children under the age of 18. You will receive three days and two nights.
Pala Mesa Golf Resort is a California-Ranch style hotel located between Temecula wine country and the scenic North County region of San Diego. Nestled among hillsides and rolling fairways, our Temecula golf resort provides an urban escape offering the perfect setting for leisure getaways, executive meetings, conferences, weddings, catered events and championship golf where personalized service, attention to detail and exceptional cuisine blend to create memorable experiences. Easily accessible from the I-15 Scenic Corridor connecting Los Angeles and Orange counties to San Diego, our southern California golf resort provides guests with proximity to world-class golf, the Temecula area wine country, local casinos, and San Diegoís numerous theme park attractions.
IMPORTANT NOTE: In order to get this deal, you must attend a time-share interview. You must attend a 90-120 minute presentation in order to receive this deal. Review the full terms and conditions of the offer prior to purchasing deal. Read full terms & conditions here.
- 3 day 2 night stay in San Diego, California for 2 adults
- Wine tasting - 6 tastings and 1 bottle of wine
- 2 Hour Harbor Excursion for 2 Adults of Harbor & Shelter Island, Point Loma, Cabrillo National Monument, North Island Naval Air Station, The Submarine Base and the Coronado Bridge
- Subject to availability
- You must be a married or cohabiting couple
- One person in the party must be 28-68 years of age, the other guest may be 25-68 years of age.
- You must have a yearly combined household income of $50,000.
- This package includes accommodations for up to two adults and two children under the age of 18.
- You will be required to attend a 90-120 minute presentation. Couples must travel and attend the presentation together.
- All transportation and incidentals are your responsibility. The package does not include any applicable taxes, hotel service fees or regulatory surcharges.
- At the time of booking you must provide a credit card or debit/check card for a $50.00 refundable deposit. Deposit is returned upon successful completion of travel and presentation by mailing or faxing in validated refund request form, which will be provided with your confirmation letter.
- At the presentation you will be required to show valid photo identification such as driverís license or passport, couples must show proof of living together (example matching address id, lease, utility bill, bank statement etc) and a major credit card (no debit/check cards) in your name or your partnerís name.
- All parties must speak and understand English fluently.
- This package is not valid for the following: guests that live within a 65 mile radius of the resort, any guest that is a current or previous Westgate Resorts owner and any guest that has attended a presentation with Westgate Resorts more than twice in a lifetime.
- Package is valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- Not valid with any other offers or promotions
- No cash value
- Reservations required
- Tax not included; will be charged when you check-in to the hotel
- We recommend you review the full terms and conditions of the offer prior to booking. Read full terms & conditions here.
- Purchased voucher is valid starting April 17, 2013
- Purchased voucher expires on January 31, 2014
This discount vacation offer is sponsored by Welk Resorts
Redemption Instructions: Please call 1-877-633-9406 between the hours of 9 am to 8 pm Monday through Thursday and Friday 8 am to 4 pm Pacific standard time.
You will need your voucher number and major credit card when calling the reservation center. We recommend you review the full terms and conditions of the offer prior to booking.
NOTE: Deal price requires attendance at one and a half hour timeshare presentation during stay.