Ogden Eccles Dinosaur Park
1544 E. Park Boulevard
Ogden, UT. 84401
Come hang with the natives. Dinosaurs indigenous to Utah are a special feature at Dinosaur Park. Past residents like the huge Triceratops, fierce Utahraptor, gente Parasaurolophus, and the ferocious 25- ft long Ceratosaurus are on display.
Good till they're gone!
Value $7 | Discount 50%
Come hang with the original Utah natives. Dinosaurs indigenous to Utah are a special feature at Ogden's Dinosaur Park. Residents include the huge Triceratops, fierce Utahraptor, gentle Parasaurolophus, and the ferocious 25- ft long Ceratosaurus.
Dinosaur Park is an exciting collection of creatures from prehistoric crawlers, to predators, marine animals, and even flying reptiles. More than one hundred dinosaur sculptures fill the park. These realistic full-sized models are based on actual fossil skeletons and are brought to life through robotics, artistic detail and a state-of-the-art sound system.
With today's deal you get half off admission for one, don't miss out on this great offer!
- Half off admission for one
- May purchase multiple vouchers
- Valid Monday through Saturday 10:00am- 6:00pm and can be used up to March 13, 2014
- Not valid with other offers or promotions
- No cash value
- Voucher not redeemable for special events (Halloween Carnival, Easter, etc...)
- Purchased voucher is valid starting September 4, 2013
- Purchased voucher expires on March 31, 2014
Present your voucher at Ogden Eccles Dinosaur Park to redeem