Treehouse Children's Museum
347 22nd Street
Ogden, UT 84402
For 20 years, the nonprofit Treehouse Museum has been the magical place where children and families "Step in to the Story."
Good till they're gone!
Value $6 | Discount 50%
Your family is invited to "Step into a Story" at the amazing Treehouse Children's Museum in downtown Ogden. Come spend a day enjoying award-winning exhibits geared for children ages 1 to 12. Treehouse has a giant 30 foot tall tree with an activity deck, plus a big red barn, a cow for milking, carved horses to ride, and a giant floor map game about our State. Your child can play the President in a replica Oval Office, travel the world with miniature houses representing eight different countries, or even travel back in time to be King or Queen and pull the sword from the stone.
Treehouse offers lots of daily family programming, including plays in the Castle Theater where costumed children from the audience become the stars, make and take art activities in the colorful art garden, exhibit talks, storytimes, and more, all included with admission.
- All day museum pass for only $3
- Hours of interactive fun for preschool and elementary age children
- New exhibits at Treehouse include:
- "The Jupiter Train"
- "The German Puppet Theater"
- "The Fairy Tale Diner"
- Not valid for birthday parties, classes, special events or membership purchase.
- No valid with any other coupon or discount offer
- No cash value
- Purchased voucher is valid starting November 14, 2013
- Purchased voucher expires on January 31, 2014
Bring voucher to museum for entry. Visit website for additional details.
Tuesday to Thursday 10am-5pm
*Mondays open until 5pm in summer months