High Country Rafting
3702 E Provo Canyon Rd
Provo, UT 84604
Salt Lake and Provo (801) 224-2500
High Country Adventure is an outdoor guide-service and outfitter. Our family business started as Action Sports LLC in the early 80s and included rafting and snowmobile operations in the Park City area, Steamboat Springs and Vail. After almost 30 years, our family and guides are committed to offering our guests the finest level of service and safe, quality outdoor experiences for the entire family.
High Country Rafting
$15 Per Person 2-Hour Self-Guided Raft Trip on the Provo River
Value $30 | Discount 50%
Take a rafting trip down one of Utah's "postcard" canyons, flanked by 12,000 ft. Mount Timpanogos and Big Cascade Mountain, home of Robert Redford's 'Sundance Resort'. We offer mild whitewater trips (class II) down the Provo River for people of all ages. You'll enjoy the unbelievable scenery in Provo Canyon, abundant birds, and river wildlife. If you choose the guided route, High Country's friendly guides will take you on exciting trips under historic train bridges, with just enough whitewater to splash but not soak you. We strive to keep group sizes small, generally 4-6 people in a raft.
Our two hour river rafting trips include: state-of-the-art rafts, life vests, and complimentary soft drinks. Trips are generally 1.5 to 2 hours long depending on water flow. Terms and conditions: Available Mon-Sat except for the 24th of July weekend. Self guided tours can be upgraded to a guided trip for $7 per person. Minimum age is 6 years old for self guided trip (families with children under 6 can go on a guided trip). Our guides are CPR and first-aid certified and work to help everyone have an enjoyable trip. Your welcome to paddle along or just sit back and relax. Please indicate when you check-in that you want a "paddle" boat. Reservations are required and may be made by phone or online. All life jackets, paddles and shuttle services are included. Visit our web site at www.highcountryadventure.com.
- Self-guided tours are raft trips down the Provo River without a guide
- You may upgrade your tour by adding one of our sweet guides to help you down the river for $7 person
- All tours down the river include Life Jackets and Shuttle Service from Vivian Park to the Dam
- All trips start below Deer Creek Reservoir and end at our office in front of Vivian Park (approximately 6 miles)
- Limit of 4 vouchers may be purchased
- Available Mon-Fri on Provo River only
- Not valid on July 4th or 24th
- No cash value
- Cannot be combined with any other offers or promotions
- Purchased voucher is valid starting May 29, 2014
- Purchased voucher expires on December 10, 2014
Reservations are required. Please make your reservations online at www.highcountryadventure.com or by phone (801) 224-2500.