You could win a DisneylandŽ Getaway on Alaska Airlines
KSL NewsRadio and Alaska Airlines want to treat you to the magic of both Disney Theme Parks. At Disneyland® Park, experience the return of Big Thunder Mountain Railroad with new surprises. Then, catch the Fantasyland Theater musical stage show starring Mickey Mouse. Plus, explore the reimagined Disney California Adventure® Park, including the high-octane thrills of Cars Land and the nighttime spectacular World of Color! And don't forget all the food, fun and shopping of the Downtown Disney® District.
KSL NewsRadio is giving away vacations on Alaska Airlines to LAX! So get ready to see why the Happiest Place on Earth Keeps Getting Happier!
Enjoy low fares to amazing places like the Disneyland® Resort - Alaska Airlines has daily nonstop flights from Salt Lake City to Los Angeles, CA. Explore More. Spend Less.
Click here to enter on the KSL NewsRadio Facebook page! For an additional chance to win, enter below (you must be logged in to your KSL account)
KSLTV.com, KSLNewsRadio.com, FM100.com and 1035thearrow.com - “Vacation to the Disneyland Resort on Alaska Airlines Promotion”
CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
1. Dates/Eligibility. The KSL, FM100.3 and Arrow 103.5 “DISNEYLAND RESORT TRIP GIVEAWAY” (the "Contest") begins June 12, 2014, and ends on July 3, 2014. KSL TV, FM100.3 and Arrow 103.5 (collectively the "Stations") may change the dates and/or terms of the Contest, including canceling the Contest, without prior notice. Any material changes will be announced on the Stations websites. The Contest is open to all legal residents of Utah, and must be eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees or agents of the Stations, any entity associated with the sponsorship or administration of the Contest (collectively, the "Sponsors") or any other television or radio stations that serves the Salt Lake City, Utah area, as well as members of the same household of any such employee or agent, may not participate. The phrase "members of the same household" includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents and grandchildren, whether as in-laws or by current or past marriages, remarriages, adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household, whether or not related. No more than one (1) winner per household. There is no purchase necessary to enter or win the Contest. A purchase will not improve the chances of winning. Winners of a prize in any contest conducted by any of the properties owned and operated by Bonneville International during the thirty (30) day period immediately prior to the start of the Contest may not participate.
2. How to Enter. Entrants must fill out the official entry form located at KSLTV.com, KSLNewsRadio.com , fm100.com or www.1035thearrow.com starting Thursday, June 12, 2014 through Thursday, July 3, 2014. Contest link can be found at www.ksltv.com. Contestants may enter up to one (1) time each day. By entering you the contest participant agrees to strictly adhere to the Contest rules and understands that they are subject to disqualification for non-compliance with these rules. Once submitted, the Stations shall have a non-exclusive right and license in perpetuity to use the Contest submission, or any portion thereof, in any and all media throughout the universe. Your Content must comply with KSL content guidelines. All submissions are subject to approval and a pre-selection process. KSL maintains sole discretion in determining which submissions are posted. KSL reserves the right to reject any inappropriate submission and maintains the discretion to refuse to post Your Content that fails to meet our guidelines. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Stations and will not be returned.
3. Selection of Winners. One (1) winner will be selected by random drawing on Friday, July 4, 2014 from all eligible entries received through KSL, FM100.3 and Arrow 103.5. The winner, of which there will be one (1) total winner during the contesting flight, will be notified by email no later than Monday, July 7, 2014 at 5:00pm. The odds of winning are contingent upon the number of eligible entries received during the entry period. Contest Sponsor will attempt to contact the winner from the contact information provided on the online entry form. If the Contest Sponsor is unable to contact a winner by August 1, 2014, the Contest Sponsor may discard the entry and select an alternate entry.
4. Prizes. One (1) grand prize Disneyland Vacation Package will be awarded. Vacation Package fulfillment is subject to certain restrictions and is subject to hotel availability at the Disneyland Resort. Advanced Reservations are required. Vacation Packages may not be sold, redeemed for cash, traded, transferred, or rescheduled to dates other than as set forth above. Vacation Package components may not be separated. Certain travel restrictions apply with a Saturday night stay may be required. Disney and Sponsor are not responsible if flight is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason. Winner will not receive compensation from sponsor for any prize elements that the winner is unable to use due to cancellation of flight or otherwise and such unused portion of the prize will be forfeited. Disney, its parent, subsidiary, related and affiliated companies and their respective officers, directors employees and agents shall be released and discharged from any and all legal claims, losses injuries, demands, damages, actions, and /or causes of action which arise out of and/or in any way related to the prize, use and/or enjoyment of the prize and/or the Promotion. Each prize has an estimated value of two thousand nine hundred and eight dollars and zero cents ($2,908.00) and includes:
- Up to four (4) round trip coach air fares between Salt Lake City International Airport and Los Angeles International on Alaska Airlines (with possible layovers).
- A voucher for up to four (4) round trip ground transfers for winner and their three (3) guests between the southern California airport and the Disneyland Resort.
- Room accommodations consisting of one (1) standard room (with a maximum of four (4) persons per room) for two (2) consecutive nights, at a Disneyland Resort Hotel selected by Disney in its sole discretion.
- Up to four (4) 3-Day (one park per day) Disneyland Resort Park Tickets (subject to restrictions). All sales, prize and other taxes, gratuities and any other incidentals associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. Certain restrictions shall apply to the Vacation Packages, which restrictions shall be determined by Disney in its sole and absolute discretion. Each winner and his/her guests must travel together on the same itinerary. The Vacation Packages shall not include the following: baggage fees, travel insurance, hotel room service, parking fees, laundry service, food, alcoholic beverages, merchandise, souvenirs, etc., local and long distance telephone calls, tips, gratuities, service charges, resort fees or taxes, or all other charges not explicitly included in the packages pursuant to the Vacation Packages. The Vacation Packages (and all elements thereof) may not be sold, redeemed for cash, traded, transferred, or rescheduled except in Disney’s sold and absolute discretion. The Vacation Package may not be sold or transferred to any other person or third party. The Stations
assume no responsibility or liability for damages loss or injury resulting from acceptance or use of the prize. The Stations reserve the right to substitute a prize or any component of a prize with a prize or component of comparable value should the original prize or component be unavailable, regardless of reason. The Stations, in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means. Decisions of the Stations/Judges are final. Winner must produce identification satisfactory to the Contest Sponsor prior to being awarded Prizes.
5. Conditions/Restrictions. In exchange for the right to participate in the Contest, each contestant agrees to release and indemnify the Sponsor(s), the Stations, and its officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees (the "Released Parties"), from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the participant's participation in the Contest. Any violation of these rules will result in disqualification. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate in and/or win the Contest will be subject to disqualification. The Sponsors are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone or other transmission failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, regardless of cause. The Stations reserve the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a promotion, game or contest should a virus, bug, computer or other problem beyond the control of the Stations corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of any Internet promotion, game or contest, or the Internet portion of any promotion, game or contest. In all contests publicized on KSL’s Facebook page you must be a member of Facebook to view the Facebook page.
6. Use of Name/ Voice/Likeness. Calling any of the Stations to participate in the Contest constitutes permission for the Stations to tape the caller's voice and use it on the air. All telephone calls during the Contest may be taped without further permission from the caller. Entry into the Contest constitutes permission for each Sponsor and its designees to use the contestant’s name, likeness, portrait, voice and/or biographical material for an unlimited period of time in order to advertise, promote or publicize the Sponsor and/or the products and services of any of
its designees. By entering the Contest, Contestant: (i) hereby grants KSL and its designees a worldwide, royaltyfree, non-exclusive, transferable, sublicense license (the "License") to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit and prepare derivative works of Your Content. KSL may monitor Your Content as it appears and may edit or delete Your Content at any time and for any or no reason without your permission; (ii) consents to allow his/her e-mail address to be added to the e-mail lists of KSL and its affiliated entities, to which product information and solicitations may be sent from time to time; (iii)
7. Taxes. The winner will receive and be required to complete an IRS Form W-9 and will receive an IRS Form 1099-Misc. from Contest Sponsor and will be responsible to pay all taxes associated with the winnings.
8. Representations and Warranties. By submitting a contest entry, Contestant represents, warrants, acknowledges and agrees that Contestant: (i) has read and meets the eligibility requirements; (ii) has submitted viable Contestant contact information; (iii) understands that if any of the information submitted is false or incomplete, it will void the Contestant’s entry to the Contest; and Contestant (iv) agrees to be bound by these Official Contest Rules.
9. Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein.
10. Rules. Copies of these rules are free and available at the Site, at the studios of the Stations, Broadcast House, 55 North 300 West, P.O. Box 1160, Salt Lake City, Utah 84110-1160, during regular business hours or by sending a request, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope, to the Stations at this address. The Stations reserve the right, in its sole discretion and without any resulting responsibility or liability, to cancel, modify or suspend this Contest or to amend these rules and regulations at any time for any reason. All changes to contest rules will be posted at www.ksl.com.
11. Facebook or its entities have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in the Station’s Contests or any prize awarded. The Station’s Contests are in no way sponsored by, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.