Tell Us Why Your Family Should Turn on the ZooLights!
Kick-off the holiday season by helping Utah's Hogle Zoo turn on the ZooLights! Tell us your story and why your family should turn on ZooLights below. One lucky family will be invited to the zoo for this special honor! Selected family must be available Saturday, November 30, from 4 to 6PM.
ZooLights! Nightly at Utah's Hogle Zoo
November 30 - December 31
Times vary; visit hoglezoo.org for details
The perfect holiday family tradition as Utah's largest animated light display returns! Enjoy hot chocolate, a million twinkling lights, and more:
- Get to the Zoo early to catch Santa walking two of his reindeer down to Santa’s Station.
- Share your wish list with the Jolly Old Elf at Santa’s Station. Parents: It’s a great, FREE photo op!
- Choose the best night for your family by checking the schedule of activities at hoglezoo.org. Crafts, ice sculpting, carolers are all part of ZooLights!
- Don’t miss out on Mac n’ Cheese Monday! Buy four bowls of mac n’ cheese at the Beastro and get four drinks for free. Perfect for family night.
- The Beastro also has Pizza Friday! Buy your family a whole pizza pie and get four 21 oz. drinks for free.
- Check the Zoo’s Facebook page for coupons on tasty treats at the Beastro – like deep fried s’mores and pastry-stuffed scones. Yum!
- Join the early countdown on December 31! Let your kids have some fun, counting down to 9PM, then you can get them home to bed and ring in YOUR New Year's Eve! Free noisemakers while supplies last.