Nominate Someone To Win a $1,000 Salt Lake Family Christmas Gift Show Shopping Spree
Do you know someone extraordinary that deserves a little something to kick off the holiday season? Nominate a family member, friend, neighbor or co-worker to win a $1,000 Salt Lake Family Christmas Gift Show Shopping Spree! Tell us in 500 words or less why this person should win a shopping spree at the Salt Lake Family Christmas Gift Show. KSL 5 TV and FM100.3 will select two lucky winners to go shopping!*
*Winners must be available to shop on November 15 before noon. Restrictions may apply. See official rules for complete details.
Don't miss the iconic 14th Annual Salt Lake Family Christmas Gift Show Friday, November 15 through Sunday, November 17 at the South Towne Expo Center. Set in a spectacular holiday wonderland, this premier gift show features arts & crafts, home décor, live family entertainment and gourmet food. With more than 425 exhibits, the event continues to be the largest holiday show in the area to get a start on your holiday shopping.
Visit the Salt Lake Family Christmas Gift Show online.
Download a coupon for $1 off admission.
”Family Christmas Gift Show Shopping Spree”
GENERAL CONTEST RULES
1. Contest Dates/Eligibility. KSL-TV and KSL Broadcast Group (the “Station”) is sponsoring the “Family Christmas Gift Show Shopping Spree” Contest (the “Contest”). Station may change the dates and/or the terms of the Contest without prior notice. Any material changes will be posted on the Station page at www.ksl.com/ (the “Site”). The Contest is open to all legal U.S. residents (“Contestant”), of the United States eighteen (18) years of age and older at the time of entry residing within the State of Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, or Nevada. Persons who have won a prize (cash, services, merchandise) from a Station contest or station event in the last 90 days are not eligible to participate. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase a contestant’s chance of winning. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Employees or agents of the Station, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliated entities, or entity associated with the sponsorship or administration of the Contest (collectively, the “Sponsors”), as well as members of the same household of any such employee or agent, are ineligible to participate. These restrictions also apply to immediate household members of contest or prize winners. The phrase “members of the same household” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents and grandchildren, whether as in-laws or by current or past marriages, remarriages, adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household, whether or not related. No more than one (1) winner per household per calendar year.
2. How to Enter/Selection of Winners. Contestants must nominate a candidate by fully completing the entry form on KSLTV.com to enter the “Family Christmas Gift Show Shopping Spree”. On Wednesday, November 13, 2013, the Station will select one winner and notify them by phone or email no later than 5:00pm on Thursday, November 14, 2013. Winners of the contest will be selected by committee. The odds of winning are contingent upon the number of eligible entries received during the entry period. Winner of the contest must be available to shop on Friday, November 15, 2013 before noon.
3. Prizes. Contest prize, $1,000 shopping spree to be used at the Salt Lake Family Christmas Gift Show. All sales, prize and other taxes, gratuities and any other incidentals associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner. Taxes or any other cost or expense not expressly stated are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and may not be substituted, except by sponsors for reasons of unavailability. In which case, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. The Station assumes no responsibility or liability for damages loss or injury resulting from acceptance or use of the prize. The Station reserves the right to substitute a prize or any component of a prize with a prize or component of comparable value should the original prize or component be unavailable, regardless of reason. The Station, in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means. Decisions of the Station/Judges are final. Winner must produce identification satisfactory to the Contest Sponsor prior to being awarded Prizes.
4. Conditions/Restrictions. By entering the contest participant agrees to strictly adhere to the applicable Contest rules and understands that the Contestant is subject to disqualification for non-compliance with the rules. In exchange for the right to participate in the Contest, each contestant agrees to release and indemnify the Sponsor(s), the Station, and its officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees (the "Released Parties"), from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the participant's participation in the Contest. Any violation of these rules will result in disqualification. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate in and/or win the Contest will be subject to disqualification. The Sponsors are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone or other transmission failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, regardless of cause. The Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a promotion, game or contest should a virus, bug, computer or other problem beyond the control of the Station corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of any Internet promotion, game or contest, or the Internet portion of any promotion, game or contest. In all contests publicized on KSL’s Facebook page you must be a member of Facebook to view the Facebook page.
6. Taxes. The winner will receive and be required to complete an IRS Form W-9 and will receive an IRS Form 1099-Misc. from Contest Sponsor and will be responsible to pay all taxes associated with the winnings.
7. Representations and Warranties. By submitting a contest entry, Contestant represents, warrants, acknowledges and agrees that Contestant: (i) has read and meets the eligibility requirements; (ii) has submitted viable Contestant contact information; (iii) understands that if any of the information submitted is false or incomplete, it will void the Contestant’s entry to the Contest; and Contestant (iv) agrees to be bound by these Official Contest Rules.
8. Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein.
9. Rules. Copies of these rules are free and available at the Site, at the studios of the Station, Broadcast House, 55 North 300 West, P.O. Box 1160, Salt Lake City, Utah 84110-1160, during regular business hours or by sending a request, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope, to the Station at this address. The Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any resulting responsibility or liability, to cancel, modify or suspend this Contest or to amend these rules and regulations at any time for any reason. All changes to contest rules will be posted at www.ksltv.com.
10. Facebook or its entities have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in Station’s Contests or any prize awarded. Station’s Contests are in no way sponsored by, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.