Enter to win a VIP Weekend at the Park City Kimball Arts Festival!
ENTER TO WIN the KSL Weekend Giveaway to the 44th Annual Park City Kimball Arts Festival! This exclusive package include access to the VIP lounge located on Main Street near the main stage, which overlooks the center of the festival and gives any VIP member the prime artistic experience. There will be refreshments and small bites served throughout the day, as well as great access to top entertainment and activities throughout the weekend.
In addition, the winner will receive a two-night stay for two guests in a deluxe hotel room at The Lodges at Deer Valley, August 2-3. The accommodations include a large and comfortable bedroom overlooking Deer Valley, a luxurious bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub, and when you would like to relax after a long day, there is a seating area around a large fireplace. Deer Valley Resort contains a multitude of beautiful mountain trails and is only a quick ride on the bus from Main Street!
Enter for your chance to win this exclusive package! The Kimball Arts Festival is an annual event taking place in the heart of Park City, transforming Main Street into a celebration of the top artwork, music, and cuisine that helps keep the nonprofit Kimball Art Center free and open to the public. The Festival hours are August 2nd 5-9pm, August 3rd 9-7pm, and August 4th 9-6pm.
One entry per household. Winner must be 18 years or older. Contest ends July 24, 2013, at midnight. See official rules for more details.
“KSL VIP WEEKEND AT THE PARK CITY KIMBALL ARTS FESTIVAL”
OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES
1. Contest Dates/Eligibility. KSL Broadcast Group (the “Station”) may change the dates and/or the terms of the Contest without prior notice. Any material changes will be posted on the Station page at www.ksl.com/ or at www.facebook.com/ksltv (the “Site”). The Contest is open to all legal U.S. residents (“Contestant”), of the United States eighteen (18) years of age and older at the time of entry residing within the State of Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, or Nevada. Persons who have won a prize (cash, services, merchandise) from a Station contest or station event in the last 30 days are not eligible to participate. No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase a contestant’s chance of winning. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Employees or agents of the Station, its parent company, subsidiaries, affiliated entities, or entity associated with the sponsorship or administration of the Contest (collectively, the “Sponsors”), as well as members of the same household of any such employee or agent, are ineligible to participate. These restrictions also apply to immediate household members of contest or prize winners. The phrase “members of the same household” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents and grandchildren, whether as in-laws or by current or past marriages, remarriages, adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household, whether or not related. No more than one (1) winner per household every 30 days.
2. How to Enter. Beginning July 18, 2013, and ending on July 24, 2013, all contest entrants must enter on the KSL.com TV contest page for one entry to win a grand prize “KSL VIP Weekend at the Park City Kimball Arts Festival.” By entering the Contest participant agrees to strictly adhere to the Contest rules and understands that they are subject to disqualification for non-compliance with these rules.
3. Selection. The “KSL VIP Weekend at the Park City Kimball Arts Festival” grand prize winner will be selected by the station and notified by email or phone with details on how to claim their prize. There will be one (1) winner of the “KSL VIP Weekend at the Park City Kimball Arts Festival” grand prize from KSL 5 TV. Winner will be contacted by phone no later than 7:00 p.m. on July 25, 2013. The odds of winning are contingent upon the number of eligible entries received during the entry period. Contest Sponsor will attempt to contact the winner from the contact information provided on the online entry form.
4. Prizes. By 7:00 p.m. on July 25, 2013, the “KSL VIP Weekend at the Park City Kimball Arts Festival” grand prize winner will be contacted. The grand prize package includes a two-night stay in a deluxe hotel room at The Lodges at Deer Valley August 2-3, 2013, for two guests and two VIP passes to the Park City Kimball Arts Festival. All sales, prize and other taxes, gratuities and any other incidentals associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner. Prizes do not include airport transportation or rental car, travel insurance, hotel room service, gratuity, parking fees, laundry service, meals, merchandise or souvenirs, local or long distance telephone calls, service charges, taxes or any other cost or expense not expressly stated. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and may not be substituted, except by sponsors for reasons of unavailability. In which case, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. The Station assumes no responsibility or liability for damages loss or injury resulting from acceptance or use of the prize. The Station reserves the right to substitute a prize or any component of a prize with a prize or component of comparable value should the original prize or component be unavailable, regardless of reason. The Station, in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means. Decisions of the Station/Judges are final. Winner must produce identification satisfactory to the Contest Sponsor prior to being awarded Prizes. Winners will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and release, including a publicity release, as prepared by the Station, prior to receiving their prize. Winners will be responsible for any taxes or fees that result from the receipt and/or use of their prize. Winners will be required to complete an IRS Form W-9 and may receive and IRS Form 1099-Misc. The value of the grand prize is approximately $599.00.
5. Conditions/Restrictions. By entering the contest participant agrees to strictly adhere to the applicable Contest rules and understands that the Contestant is subject to disqualification for non-compliance with the rules. In exchange for the right to participate in the Contest, each contestant agrees to release and indemnify the Sponsor(s), the Station, and its officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees (the "Released Parties"), from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the participant's participation in the Contest. Any violation of these rules will result in disqualification. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate in and/or win the Contest will be subject to disqualification. The Sponsors are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone or other transmission failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, regardless of cause. The Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a promotion, game or contest should a virus, bug, computer or other problem beyond the control of the Station corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of any Internet promotion, game or contest, or the Internet portion of any promotion, game or contest. In all contests publicized on KSL’s Facebook page you must be a member of Facebook to view the Facebook page.
7. Taxes. The winner will receive and be required to complete an IRS Form W-9 and will receive an IRS Form 1099-Misc. from Contest Sponsor and will be responsible to pay all taxes associated with the winnings.
8. Representations and Warranties. By submitting a contest entry, Contestant represents, warrants, acknowledges and agrees that Contestant: (i) has read and meets the eligibility requirements; (ii) has submitted viable Contestant contact information; (iii) understands that if any of the information submitted is false or incomplete, it will void the Contestant’s entry to the Contest; and Contestant (iv) agrees to be bound by these Official Contest Rules.
9. Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein.
10. Rules. Copies of these rules are free and available at the Site, at the studios of the Station, Broadcast House, 55 North 300 West, P.O. Box 1160, Salt Lake City, Utah 84110-1160, during regular business hours or by sending a request, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope, to the Station at this address. The Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any resulting responsibility or liability, to cancel, modify or suspend this Contest or to amend these rules and regulations at any time for any reason. All changes to contest rules will be posted at www.ksl.com.
11. Facebook or its entities have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in Station’s Contests or any prize awarded. Station’s Contests are in no way sponsored by, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.