Enter to Win Days of '47 Rodeo Tickets!
You could win a family 5-pack of tickets to The Days of '47 Rodeo!
Enter once per day below for your chance to go to The Days of '47 Rodeo at the EnergySolutions Arena! Each week through July 15, KSL will select one random winner to receive 5 tickets to The Days of '47 Rodeo. Some of the nation's top professional cowboys and cowgirls will compete from July 19-20 and 22-24. All performances start at 6:30pm.
Tickets for The Days of '47 Rodeo are on sale at the EnergySolutions Arena box office and Smith's Tix. Individual and group sales are available. Purchase tickets online at energysolutionsarena.com or call (801) 355-SEAT.
Utah’s heritage and pioneer legacy has been celebrated with many activities since 1849 -- two years after the first pioneers entered the Salt Lake Valley. A rodeo has been part of the celebration for nearly 100 years. Today the occasion is marked by 11 events annually, beginning with a royalty pageant in April and culminating with one of the nation’s oldest parades and the final evening of the rodeo competition on July 24.
This summer, ten gallon hats and more than one hundred tons of dirt along with bucking broncs, fast horses and eagle-eyed ropers will compete at EnergySolutions Arena in the classic events such as bareback and saddle bronc riding, bull riding, barrel racing, team roping, steer wrestling and tie-down roping. Diamond G Contractors will feature award-winning rodeo stock with more than $200,000 in prize money at stake.
KSL GENERAL CONTEST RULES
1.Contest Dates/Eligibility: KSL Broadcast Group (the "Station") may change and/or the terms of the Contest without prior notice. Any material changes will be posted on the Station page at www.ksl.com/ or at www.facebook.com/ksltv (the "Site"). The Contest is open to all legal U.S. residents ("Contestant"), of the United States thirteen (13) years of age and older at the time of entry residing within the State of Utah, Idaho, Wyoming, or Nevada. Persons who have won a prize (cash, services, merchandise) from a Station contest or station event in the last 90 days are not eligible to participate. These restrictions also apply to immediate household members of contest or prize winners. There is no purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase a contestant's chance of winning. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Employees or agents of the Station, or any entity associated with the sponsorship or administration of the Contest (collectively, the "Sponsors"), as well as members of the same household of any such employee or agent, are ineligible to participate.
2. Prizes: All sales, prize and other taxes, gratuities and any other incidentals associated with the prize are the sole responsibility of the prizewinner. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and may not be substituted, except by sponsors for reasons of unavailability. In which case, a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. The Station assumes no responsibility or liability for damages loss or injury resulting from acceptance or use of the prize. The Station reserves the right to substitute a prize or any component of a prize with a prize or component of comparable value should the original prize or component be unavailable, regardless of reason. The Station, in its sole discretion, may award prizes to entries received by alternate means. Decisions of the Station/Judges are final. Winner must produce identification satisfactory to the Contest Sponsor prior to being awarded Prizes.
3. Conditions/Restrictions: In exchange for the right to participate in the Contest, each contestant agrees to release and indemnify the Sponsor(s), the Station, and its officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees (the "Released Parties"), from any and all claims, demands and/or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the participant's participation in the Contest. Any violation of these rules will result in disqualification. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate in and/or win the Contest will be subject to disqualification. The Sponsors are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone or other transmission failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, regardless of cause. The Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend a promotion, game or contest should a virus, bug, computer or other problem beyond the control of the Station corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of any Internet promotion, game or contest, or the Internet portion of any promotion, game or contest. In all contests publicized on KSL's Facebook page you must be a member of Facebook to view the Facebook page.
5. Taxes: The winner will receive and be required to complete an IRS Form W-9 and will receive an IRS Form 1099-Misc. from Contest Sponsor and will be responsible to pay all taxes associated with the winnings.
6. Representations and Warranties: By submitting a contest entry, Contestant represents, warrants, acknowledges and agrees that Contestant: (i) has read and meets the eligibility requirements; (ii) has submitted a viable e-mail address; (iii) understands that if any of the information submitted is false or incomplete, it will void the Contestant's entry to the Contest; and Contestant (iv) agrees to be bound by these Official Contest Rules.
7. Compliance with Law: The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the United States of America, which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein.
8. Rules: Copies of these rules are free and available at the Site, at the studios of the Station, Broadcast House, 55 North 300 West, P.O. Box 1160, Salt Lake City, Utah 84110-1160, during regular business hours or by sending a request, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope, to the Station at this address. The Station reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any resulting responsibility or liability, to cancel, modify or suspend this Contest or to amend these rules and regulations at any time for any reason. All changes to contest rules will be posted at www.ksl.com.
9 Facebook or its entities have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in Station's Contests or any prize awarded. Station's Contest are in no way sponsored by, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.