2013 COCA-COLA / ROCKY MOUNTAIN RACEWAY’S TRIP TO ATLANTA SWEEPSTAKES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING
1. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal residents AZ, CO, ID, MT, NE, NV, OR, UT, WA and WY who are 21 years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees of The Coca-Cola Company and Swire Coca-Cola (“Sponsors”), Maverik Inc., KBull 93/Cumulus Radio, KSL (“Administrators”) and their “Promotional Participants” (i.e. Coca Cola Bottlers, Rocky Mountain Raceway, and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and suppliers, NASCAR, Inc., Atlanta Motor Speedway and its affiliates and their respective employees, shareholders, directors, officers and agents involved in this promotion) and each of their immediate family members (mother, father, sister, brother, husband, wife, daughter, son, step-father, step-mother, step-daughter, step-son, step-brother, step-sister, half-brother, half-sister) and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible. Void outside AZ, CO, ID, MT, NE, NV, OR, UT, WA and WY and where prohibited by law. Previous 2012 Coca-Cola Rocky Mountain Raceway’s Trip to Atlanta Sweepstakes qualifiers and all previous grand prize winners are not eligible to enter or win.
2. HOW TO ENTER QUALIFIER DRAWING #1:
A) Beginning at 12:00:00 AM (MDT) on 5/01/13 until 11:59:59 PM (MDT) on 6/30/13, each time you visit a participating Maverik store and use your Maverik Adventure Club Card with the purchase of any Coca-Cola product, you will automatically receive one (1) entry into Qualifier Drawing #1. Limit one (1) entry per person, per transaction.
B) Beginning at 12:00:00 AM (MDT) on 5/01/13 through 11:59:59 PM (MDT) on 6/30/13, Maverik Adventure Club Card holders may log into their Maverik Adventure Club Card Account and redeem their points for sweepstakes entries. Every one (1) Trail Point redeemed will earn one (1) entry into Qualifier Drawing #1.
C) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To enter without making a purchase, on a plain piece of 3” x 5” paper, hand print your complete name, street address (no P.O. Boxes), city, state, ZIP code, date of birth (mm/dd/yy), plus daytime phone number. Mail entry in a hand-addressed, business-size (#10) envelope with first-class postage affixed, to: 2013 Coca-Cola/Rocky Mountain Raceway’s Trip to Atlanta Sweepstakes, 880 W Center Street, North Salt Lake, UT 84054 to be postmarked by 7/01/13 received by 7/08/13. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Illegible or incomplete entries are void. Limit one (1) entry per stamped envelope.
3. HOW TO ENTER QUALIFIER DRAWING #2: A “Maverik Underground” communication will be posted/sent during the Promotion Period to Maverik Facebook Fans and via text message to Maverik Adventure Club Card holders. Maverik Adventure Club Card holders who respond to the Maverik Underground communication and visit a Maverik location during the specified date/time will have the opportunity to have their Maverik Adventure Club Card scanned (without making a purchase) to earn one (1) entry into Qualifier #2 Drawing. Limit one (1) scan per person. Note: This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
4. HOW TO ENTER QUALIFIER DRAWING #3: Beginning at 12:00:00 AM (MDT) on 6/01/13 through 11:59:59 PM (MDT) on 6/30/13 log on to www.kbull93.com and complete the on-line entry. Limit one (1) entry per person/household per day. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM (MDT) on 6/30/13.
5. HOW TO ENTER QUALIFIER DRAWING #4: Beginning at 12:00:00 AM (MDT) on 6/01/13 through 11:59:59 PM (MDT) on 6/30/13 log on to www.ksl.com and complete the on-line entry. Limit one (1) entry per person/household per day. All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM (MDT) on 6/30/13.
6. HOW TO ENTER QUALIFIER DRAWING #5: On 7/20/13 between 4:00 PM and 6:30 PM (MDT), Official Entry Forms will be available (while supplies last), at the Rocky Mountain Raceway/Coca-Cola booth. On an Official Entry form or plain piece of paper, hand print your complete name, street address, city, state and ZIP code. Each entrant must also confirm that he/she is 21 years of age or older, either by checking the box on the Official Entry form or writing the words “I confirm that I am 21 years of age or older” on paper entry. Deposit entry in the entry box at the booth by 6:30 PM (MDT) on 7/20/13. Limit one (1) entry per person. No mechanically reproduced entries permitted. Illegible or incomplete entries are void.
7. QUALIFIER DRAWINGS:
A.) QUALIFIER DRAWING #1: Four (4) Potential Qualifiers will be selected in a random drawing held on or about 7/09/13 from among all eligible entries received via Rule 2. Potential Qualifiers will be notified by phone, email or mail. Odds of being selected as a Qualifier depend upon the number of eligible entries received via Rule 2.
B.) QUALIFIER DRAWING #2: One (1) Potential Qualifier will be selected in a random drawing held on or about 7/09/13 from among all eligible entries received via Rule 3. Potential Qualifiers will be notified by phone, email or mail. Odds of being selected as a Qualifier depend upon the number of eligible entries received via Rule 3.
C.) QUALIFIER DRAWING #3: Five (5) Potential Qualifiers will be selected in a random drawing held on or about 7/01/13 from among all eligible entries received via Rule 4. Potential Qualifiers will be notified by phone, email or mail. Odds of being selected as a Qualifier depend upon the number of eligible entries received via Rule 4.
D.) QUALIFIER DRAWING #4: One (1) Potential Qualifier will be selected in a random drawing held on or about 7/01/13 from among all eligible entries received via Rule 5. Potential Qualifier will be notified by phone, email or mail. Odds of being selected as a Qualifier depend upon the number of eligible entries received via Rule 5.
E.) QUALIFIER DRAWING #5: One (1) Potential Qualifier will be selected in a random drawing held on 7/20/13 at the Rocky Mountain Raceway at approximately 7:00 PM (MDT) from among all eligible entries received via Rule 6. You must be present to be selected as a Qualifier. If your name is selected you must be identified by the Rocky Mountain Raceway sweepstakes Official within 30 seconds after the announcement. Odds of being selected as a Qualifier depend on the number of eligible entries received via Rule 6.
All eligible Qualifiers win a Qualifier Prize. Limit one (1) Qualifier per person/household. Decisions of the judges are final.
8. GRAND PRIZE QUALIFIER EVENT: All Qualifiers must be eligible to participate in the Grand Prize Qualifier Event held at the Rocky Mountain Raceway on 7/20/13. Transportation to/from event and parking is NOT included. If a Qualifier does not attend the Grand Prize Qualifier Event or is disqualified at Sponsor’s discretion, Sponsor may randomly draw a potential Qualifier from Qualifier Drawing #5. Each Qualifier, prior to the race, will draw a number. Each number corresponds with a number on a car that will be racing during the NAPA 150 on 7/20/13. The person holding the number of the car who wins the race will win the Grand Prize (subject to verification). Maximum odds of a Grand Prize Qualifier winning the Grand Prize 1:12. No more than one Grand Prize will be awarded. If the race ends in a tie, the Grand Prize will be awarded in a random drawing of Grand Prize Qualifiers, whose numbers match the winning vehicle numbers. If more than 12 cars race, or if fewer than 12 Grand Prize Qualifiers attend the race and no Grand Prize Qualifier selects the winning car number, a random drawing of all Grand Prize Qualifiers present at the event will be held to determine the Grand Prize winner. Grand Prize Qualifiers must be present to win. If Grand Prize Qualifier Event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, Grand Prize Qualifier Event will be rescheduled to a date to be determined by the Sponsor or cancelled at Sponsor’s sole discretion. If Sponsor is unable to reschedule the event, the Grand Prize will be awarded in a random drawing from all Qualifiers.
9. PRIZES & APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (“ARV”): (1) Grand Prize – a Coca-Cola Atlanta Motor Speedway Labor Day Race Weekend Package. Prize consists of round-trip coach air transportation for two (2) from a major airport nearest winner’s residence to Atlanta, GA, 4 days/3 nights hotel accommodations (one room, double occupancy) at Sponsor-specified hotel, ground transportation to/from Atlanta airport, hotel and race track; two (2) tickets to the NASCAR® Nationwide Series Race scheduled to be held on August 31. 2013, two (2) tickets to the NASCAR® Sprint Cup Series Race scheduled to be held on September 1, 2013, two (2) passes for trackside hospitality and Race Day Show with Driver Appearances (subject to availability) on September 2, 2013, Sponsor-specified Coca-Cola racing souvenirs and $300 in spending money. Trip dates August 30, 2013 – September 2, 2013. ARV: $4,800. (Actual retail value may vary depending on winner’s point of departure and airfare fluctuations. Any difference between stated approximate retail value and actual value will not be awarded). There is no monetary value associated with driver appearances. Trip must be taken on dates specified by Sponsor or prize will be forfeited in its entirety. Races and events held at Atlanta Motor Speedway in Hampton, GA. All unspecified travel-related expenses, including but not limited to meals, ground transportation (not specified), luggage fees, incidental hotel and personal expenses are the sole responsibility of the winner. If Grand Prize winner elects to travel without a guest, no additional compensation will be awarded in lieu thereof. Seat locations are at the Sponsor’s discretion. All standard NASCAR® terms and conditions apply to tickets. Tickets shall be subject to policies and procedures established by issuer. Sponsor is not responsible if any race/event is rained out, delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason in whole or in part. If any race/event is delayed, postponed or cancelled for any reason, ticket portion of Grand Prize will be forfeited in its entirety and the Sponsor is responsible only for providing the remaining portions of the Grand Prize as described above which shall constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor’s prize obligation to winner with no substitute or additional compensation awarded but tickets may be subject to standard rain check policies and procedures as established by issuer. (11) Qualifier Prizes (drawings #1-4) – two (2) tickets to the NAPA 150 Race held on 7/20/13 at Rocky Mountain Raceway, which includes Sponsor-specified dinner for two (2), two (2) 2014 season tickets for the Rocky Mountain Raceway and a year’s supply of products of The Coca-Cola Company (awarded in the form of a coupon for 15 cases of 24 count 12 oz. cans). ARV: $1,300 each prize. (1) Qualifier Prize (drawing #5) - two (2) 2014 season tickets for the Rocky Mountain Raceway and a one year supply of products of The Coca-Cola Company (awarded in the form of a coupon for 15 cases of 24 count 12 oz. cans). Coupons for Coca-Cola product expire one year from date of issue and are not redeemable or exchangeable for cash. ARV: $1,000. Transportation/parking is not included with Qualifier Prizes. Prizes consist of only those items specifically listed as part of the prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or greater value.
10. GENERAL RULES: No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prize by winner permitted. All federal, state and local taxes are the sole responsibility of winner. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. All Prize winners will be issued an IRS Form-1099 for the retail value of the prize and are advised to seek independent counsel regarding the tax implications of the respective prize winnings. All materials submitted become the property of the Sponsors and will not be returned. Potential Qualifiers from Drawing #1-4 must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability Form within three (3) days of notification. Potential Qualifier from Drawing #5 must sign an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability Form following the onsite drawing. Noncompliance will result in disqualification and an alternate may be selected, if time permits. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification and an alternate may be selected, if time permits. If a minor is selected as a guest of Qualifier, Qualifier must be his/her parent/legal guardian. Potential Grand Prize winner and his/her guest must sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability form within three (3) days of Grand Prize Qualifier Event. Noncompliance within this time period may result in disqualification and an alternate may be selected from among remaining Qualifiers, time permitting. If a minor is selected as guest of Grand Prize winner, winner must be his/her parent/legal guardian and must complete required paperwork on behalf of such minor. Additional releases and/or waivers of liability required by Atlanta Motor Speedway and/or any applicable sanctioning body may also be required as applicable. Grand Prize winner and guest must possess required travel documents (e.g. valid photo I.D.) prior to departure and must travel on the same itinerary. By entering promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless, The Coca-Cola Company, Coca-Cola Bottlers, Swire Coca-Cola, Maverik Inc., KBull 93/Cumulus Radio, KSL, Rocky Mountain Raceway, Atlanta Motor Speedway, Rocky Mountain Raceway and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers involved in this promotion); NASCAR, Inc., and its affiliates and each of their respective employees, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, successors (“Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation or attempt to participate in the promotion or receipt or use of any prize. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to the Sponsors and Promotional Participants to use winners’ names and/or likenesses for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winners agree to release and agree to indemnify and hold the Released Parties harmless against any and all claims and liability out of acceptance, possession, use or misuses of prize, or participation in this promotion. Winners and guests accept the inherently dangerous nature and risk in attending Rocky Mountain Raceway and NASCAR® sanctioned events, including personal injury and/or death, acknowledge that their participation in the prize event is voluntary, acknowledge that there are natural factors and occurrences which may impact on or affect the safety of the activities he/she is participating in and he/she assumes the risk of such factors and occurrences and agrees that the Sponsors and Promotional Participants will not be in any way responsible for any resulting injury and/or death. Where applicable, winners are solely responsible for the actions of his/her guests who accompany him/her to race. By accepting prize, winner agrees to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties and their respective directors, officers, partners, employees and assigns for any and all claims, liability, damages, costs or expenses arising from the actions of his/her guests at race. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or use of redemption of any prize. By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of the judges. Sponsors and the Promotional Participants are not responsible for any typographical or other errors in the printing, the offering or the announcement of any prize or in the administration of the promotion. NASCAR® is a registered trademark of the National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing, Inc. NASCAR, Inc. is not a Sponsor of this sweepstakes.
Not responsible for lost, late, damaged, delayed, postage due, incomplete entries, misdirected entries, outdate or incorrect Maverik Adventure Club Card data, entries not received by the entry deadline, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections, miscommunications, failed telephone, computer, scanner, hardware or software, and other technical errors or failures of any kind, including any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating in or experiencing any materials in connection with the Sweepstakes; unauthorized human intervention; failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions or other errors of any kind, whether human, mechanical or electronic, that may limit a user’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes, including without limitation, the incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information online regardless of cause. Any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or like entry methods will void all entries affected by such methods and be deemed tampering. Sponsors reserve the right to prohibit the participation of an individual if fraud or tampering is suspected, or if the individual fails to comply with any requirement of participation as stated herein or with any provision in these Official Rules. Sponsors reserve the right to cancel or modify the Maverik Adventure Club Card or online portions of the sweepstakes if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the sweepstakes or if a computer virus, bug, or other technical problem corrupts the administration, security, or proper administration of the program as determined by Sponsors/judging agency/ administrator, in their sole discretion. In the event of termination of the Maverik Adventure Club Card or online portions of the sweepstakes, a notice will be posted online and the random drawings will be conducted from among all eligible entries received prior to the time of termination.
Online method of entry: In the event a dispute arises regarding specific individual entitled to receive prize, entry will be declared made by the “authorized e-mail account holder” and any damage made to the Web site will also be the responsibility of the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized e-mail account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Participant may be requested to provide Sponsors with proof that the participant is the authorized e-mail account holder of the e-mail address associated with the account/submission. Proof of submitting entries will not be deemed to be proof of receipt by Sponsors. INTERNET CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSORS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW. Maverik Adventure Club Card Method of Entry: For purposes of determining eligibility and awarding prize, entries made via the Maverik Adventure Club Card will be declared made by the authorized account holder. Participant may be requested to provide Sponsors with proof that the participant is the authorized account holder of the Maverik Adventure Club Card associated with the account.
12. WINNERS LIST: For the names of the winners, available after 8/15/13, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped (#10) envelope to: 2013 Coca-Cola/Rocky Mountain Raceway’s Trip to Atlanta Sweepstakes Winners List, 12634 S. 265 W. Draper, UT 84020, to be received by 7/15/13.
13. SPONSORS: Coca-Cola North America, a division of The Coca-Cola Company, One Coca-Cola Plaza, Atlanta, GA 30313; Swire Coca-Cola, 12634 South 265 West, Draper, UT 84020.
14. ADMINISTRATORS: Maverik Inc., 880 W Center Street, North Salt Lake, UT 84054; KBull 93, Cumulus Media, 434 Bearcat Dr., Salt Lake City, UT, 84115; KSL, 55 North 300 West, Broadcast House, Box 1160, Salt Lake City, UT 84110.