Track Down the Toyota and Enter to Win a new Toyota Avalon!
Enter to win a brand new 2013 Toyota Avalon. Watch the KSL News at 5pm each Wed. and Fri. through Feb. 22 to "Track Down the Toyota". Watch for the "clue" of a location in Utah (that will be revealed during the KSL News at 5pm each Wed. and Fri.) and enter that clue below to be entered to win. 6 clues will be revealed which gives you 6 chances to win! You do NOT need all the clues to be eligible. Be sure to watch the KSL News at 5pm on Wed. Feb. 27 to see if your name is announced as the lucky winner of the 2013 Toyota Avalon!
You can also go to any of the 7 participating Utah Toyota Dealers to enter to win! Look for the KSL banner next to the entry box for the clue(s) you will need to enter to win a brand new Toyota Avalon.
To enter for your chance to win, click the link below (Note: if you are signed into ksl.com, you will be automatically entered when you click on the link. If you have not registered with ksl.com, you will be asked to when you click the button). *Must be at least 18 years of age.
“TRACK DOWN THE TOYOTA” GIVEAWAY
1. Dates/Eligibility. The KSL Broadcast Group and Toyota Dealers of Utah “Track Down the Toyota” Contest (the “Contest”) begins February 6, 2013 and ends at 11:59 p.m. February 25, 2013. KSL 5 TV (the “Station”) may change the dates or terms of the Contest without prior notice. Any material changes will be posted on a page at www.ksl.com, (the “Site”). The Contest is open to all legal residents of Utah, eighteen (18) years of age and older at the time of entry. There is no purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase a contestant’s chance of winning. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Employees or agents of the Station, Bonneville International Corporation, Toyota Dealers of Utah/Toyota Inc. and any entity associated with the sponsorship or administration of the Contest (collectively, the “Sponsors”) or any other television or radio station that transmits a signal for reception anywhere within the State of Utah, as well as members of the same household of the employee or agent, are ineligible to participate.
2. How to Enter. A “location clue” will be given during each KSL 5 News at 5:00pm newscast every Wednesday and Friday beginning on February 6, 2013 and continuing through February 22, 2013. Beginning on February 6, 2013 and ending on February 25, 2013, contestants can enter the Contest by visiting the Site and completing and submitting an official entry form including the “location clue” that was given on-air. Contestants can also fill out an official entry form at any of the seven (7) participating Utah Toyota Dealerships including Karl Malone Toyota, Larry H. Miller Toyota, Tony Divino Toyota, Toyota Bountiful, Mark Miller Toyota, Ensign Toyota and Brent Brown Toyota. Contestants can submit once for each “location clue” given for a maximum of six (6) entries, regardless of form of entry. All entries become the property of the Station and will not be returned.
3. Selection of Winner. On or about February 26, 2013, the Station will select one (1) entry at random from all eligible entries received during the Contest. The Station will announce the name of the winner on KSL 5 news at 5:00p.m on or about February 27, 2013. The Station will attempt to contact the winner as soon as possible using the information provided on the entry form. If the Station is unable to timely contact the winner, or if the winner is unable to use their prize, the Station may select an alternate winner.
4. Prize and Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Prize ("MSRP"): Grand Prize (1): The Grand Prize winner will receive a 2013 Toyota Avalon model of a $31,000 value. Sponsor will contact winner directly once he/she is verified to coordinate delivery of the vehicle. Vehicle will be delivered with standard equipment for make and model; all upgrades and options are at the sole cost of winner. Winner may not have choice of color. Title, taxes, registration, license, and similar fees, and insurance costs are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner must possess a valid U.S. driver's license. Winner will be required to show proof of currently valid driver's license and insurance prior to taking delivery of the vehicle. Prize will be delivered to a dealer near winner's residence (as determined by Sponsor) and if winner does not personally pick up prize within thirty (30) days of delivery notice prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner. Transportation to/from dealer is the sole responsibility of the winner. Sponsor shall not be responsible for delays in delivery of the prize vehicle, and delivery is subject to availability. Sponsor, however, shall use all reasonable efforts, subject to availability, to deliver the prize vehicle within a reasonable time period of completion of the verification process. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to the prize vehicle after it has been delivered to the specified delivery site. Vehicle will be delivered solely with the express limited warranties set forth in the vehicle's Owner's Guide, which warranties shall run for the term set forth in said Owner's Guide. The total value of the Grand Prize is $31,000.00. Prize will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received. Prize is not transferable. No cash redemptions, substitution or transfer of prize permitted except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor who reserves the right to substitute the prize of equal or greater value in the event the prize is unavailable. Taxes related to the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winner will receive an IRS form 1099 from Sponsor in the amount of the actual value of the Grand Prize. The Station reserves the right to substitute the prize with an alternate prize of comparable value should the original prize be unavailable. Prize is not transferable, subject to substitution by the contestant or redeemable for cash.
5. Conditions/Restrictions. In exchange for the right to participate in the Contest, each contestant agrees to release and indemnify each of the Sponsors, and the officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees of each of the Sponsors, for, from and against any and all claims, demands and causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the contestant’s participation in the Contest. Entry into the Contest constitutes permission for each Sponsor and its designees to use the contestant’s name, likeness, portrait, voice and biographical material for an unlimited period of time in order to advertise, promote or publicize the Sponsor or the products and services of any of its designees or both. Winner will be required to produce identification satisfactory to the Station and sign an affidavit of eligibility and a release (including a publicity release) as prepared by the Station. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate in or win the Contest will be subject to disqualification. The Sponsors are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone or other transmission failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, regardless of cause. The Station reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the Contest should a virus, bug or other problem beyond the control of the Station corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of the Contest.
6. Rules. Copies of these rules are free and available at the Site, at the studios of the Station, Broadcast House, 55 North 300 West, P.O. Box 1160, Salt Lake City, Utah 84110-1160, during regular business hours or by sending a request, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope, to the Station at this address.