Enter to win a healthy getaway at the NIHF Program at Zermatt
New Year. New You.
Enter to win the "New Year. New You" Contest for a week-long fitness and weight loss retreat at the National Institute of Health and Fitness (NIHF) Program at beautiful Zermatt in Midway, Utah. This wonderful prize package includes luxurious accommodations, nutritional meals, fitness instruction, and educational opportunities to help you reach your goals! You can even bring a guest to stay with you. Three lucky winners will be selected. Be sure to tune into KSL Morning News (5-7am) weekdays to see if your name is announced. Enter to win below.
To enter for your chance to win, click the link below (Note: if you are signed into ksl.com, you will be automatically entered when you click on the link. If you have not registered with ksl.com, you will be asked to when you click the button). *Must be at least 21 years of age. Doctor’s Waiver must be submitted prior to participate.
KSL 5 TV & NIHF PROGRAM AT ZERMATT
“NEW YEAR. NEW YOU” CONTEST
1. Dates/Eligibility. The KSL TV & NIHF Program at Zermatt “New Year. New You” Contest (the “Contest”) begins January 17, 2013and ends February 1, 2013. KSL TV (the “Station”) may change the dates or terms of the Contest, including canceling the Contest, without prior notice. Any material changes will be broadcast on the Station and posted online on a page at www.ksl.com (the “Site”). The Contest is open to all participants twenty one (21) years of age and older at the time of entry. There is no purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase will not increase a contestant’s chance of winning. The Contest is void where prohibited by law. Employees or agents of the Station, Bonneville International Corporation, Zermatt Resort, any entity associated with the sponsorship or administration of the Contest (collectively, the “Sponsors”) or any other television or radio station that transmits a signal for reception anywhere within the State of Utah, as well as members of the same household of the employee or agent, are ineligible to participate.
2. How to Enter. Beginning January 17, 2013 and continuing January 31,2013 contestants can enter the Contest by visiting the Site and completing and submitting an official entry form. Limit one (1) entry per person. All entries become the sole and exclusive property of the Station.
3. Selection of Winner. On or about February 1, 2013 the Station will select three (3) entries at random from all eligible entries received during the Contest. The Station will announce the name of the winner on KSL TV News Today (5-7am). The Station will attempt to contact the winner as soon as possible using the information provided on the entry form. If the Station is unable to timely contact the winner, or if the winner is unable to use their prize, the Station may select an alternate winner. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
4. Prizes. Three (3) Grand Prizes will be awarded in the Contest. Each Grand Prize will include (a) a one (1) week fitness and weight loss retreat at the National Institute of Health and Fitness (NIHF) at the Zermatt Resort in Midway, Utah (b) lodging provided for the winner and a guest at the Zermatt Resort (c) all fitness activities, lectures and instruction, fitness consultation, and (d) all meals for winner, excludes meals for guest. The retail value of the Grand Prize is approximately $2,799. Reservations will be awarded exclusively for one of the February 2013 classes. Winners will be required to participate in publicity, including periodic interviews to monitor progress with KSL TV. Minimum age of 21. Prizes do not include airport transportation or rental car, travel insurance, hotel room service, gratuity, laundry service, merchandise or souvenirs, local or long distance telephone calls, service charges, taxes or any other cost or expense not expressly stated. The National Institute of Health and Fitness reserves the right to substitute any component of either prize with a component of comparable value should the first component be unavailable. Prizes are not transferable, subject to substitution by the contestant or redeemable for cash. Grand Prize winner will be required to complete an IRS Form W-9 and will receive an IRS Form 1099-Misc. Official waiver from NIHF Program at Zermatt must be completed prior to prize redemption.
5. Conditions/Restrictions. In exchange for the right to participate in the Contest, each contestant agrees to release and indemnify each of the Sponsors, and the officers, directors, agents, parent companies, subsidiaries and employees of each of the Sponsors, for, from and against any and all claims, demands or causes of action of any nature or kind whatsoever, whether presently known or unknown, foreseen or unforeseen, that arise out of the contestant’s participation in the Contest. Entry into the Contest constitutes permission for each Sponsor and its designees to use the contestant’s name, likeness, portrait, voice and biographical material for an unlimited period of time in order to advertise, promote or publicize the Sponsor, the products and services of any of its designees or both. Prize winners will be required to produce identification satisfactory to the Station and sign an affidavit of eligibility and a release (including a publicity release) as prepared by the Station. Anyone using fraudulent means to participate in or win the Contest will be subject to disqualification. The Sponsors are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone or other transmission failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections or incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, regardless of cause. The Station reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel or suspend the Contest should a virus, bug or other problem beyond the control of the Station corrupt the administration, security or proper execution of the Contest.
6. Rules. Copies of these rules are free and available at the Site, at the studios of the Station, Broadcast House, 55 North 300 West, P.O. Box 1160, Salt Lake City, Utah 84110-1160, during regular business hours or by sending a request, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope, to the Station at this address.