|Member Since:||Nov 2010|
|Favorite of:||1 Person|
|Page Views:||1 View|
More jobs loading...
Role: A customer support position providing technical support for voice, broadband services associated with work orders and service orders. Dispatch and schedule locates and orders for technicians. Assume overflow of trouble calls for Tier 1 support. Promote internal products and services to fit customer needs.
Essential Job Functions:
• Using exceptional customer service skills, works with customers to diagnose and troubleshoot hardware, software or service related problems in a timely manner, and escalates as necessary to appropriate technical staff.
• Monitors and dispatches trouble tickets and service orders to meet current quality standards.
• Verifies and provisions DLCs (digital loop carriers) and switches required to activate, suspend or deactivate services.
• Generates, processes and dispatches trouble tickets as well as dispatch service orders and locates.
• Administers customer user accounts and services (i.e., email, Internet, Canopy wireless).
• Uses TCP/IP and other test utilities to test, validate and troubleshoot IP connectivity problems.
• Peer into customer modems using TR69 technology and other testing functionality.
• Monitors flow of service orders for accuracy and proper work flow.
• Complies with Customer Proprietary Network Information (CPNI) rules and regulations.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
RequirementsExperience / Requirements:
How to Apply